Firefaucet.win The Best Auto Faucet Earn Free Crypto

Chase

A Firefaucet signup will earn you extra coins for free daily. You'll have to pay 0.05 ACP per claim. You can also set up your auto collect feature to earn 2x, 3x or 4x value. If you want to use a higher bonus, you'll need to pay more ACP per claim. However, you'll have more control over the rate of withdrawal, and will always know how much to withdraw at a glance.

Another unique feature of Fire Faucet is its ability to pay you for visiting other websites and viewing their ads. Similar to shortlinks, you can start earning by clicking on one of the "Visit Site" links, and then waiting for a loading progress bar to finish. Once the page has finished loading, you'll be asked to solve a captcha. After you've completed the captcha, you'll receive a small reward.

If you're looking for ways to earn money online, you might want to try out Fire Faucet's paid to click feature. This is similar to shortlinks, except that you'll have to view ad pages to get paid. Once you've joined, you can see your balance in ACP in the "Profile" section of your member dashboard. When you've reached a certain amount, you can claim it and wait for your reward. You can make up to several hundred Satoshi per day.

Earn your favourite cryptocurrencies. by doing many tasks such as filling out surveys, offerwalls, watching videos and more! Extra features such as achievements, daily bonuses, and a rewarding level system are waiting!
  1. Supports 12 cryptocurrencies!
  2. Lots of ways to earn!
  3. Direct Payments to your wallet!
  4. Levels, Bonuses, Daily Rank Rewards, Daily Achievements and much more features!
REGISTER NOW

Learn More

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Firefaucet is one of the best faucets out there. I have an active account with them and earning has been slow though but they are still the best to me, in terms of earning methods. They do offer me surveys naturally, even without asking or struggling to do surveys, which is a good thing. However, some times I get disqualified from those surveys, but not always. But the best way to make passive income or earning from them, is through a lot of referrals under you.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I have account in this faucet site last two years which is 2020. It's a positive one that they are still legit up to this day, and paying out consistently. I'll go check out for my account again, if it's still there, I can evaluate my chances of I will proceed or cut it off from continuing. I didn't make any withdrawal back then due to high minimum withdrawal threshold in the site. That was one of the reasons why I didn't continue with the site, because it wasn't easy for me to get there, which is 30k satoshis. It could've taken me more than three months to reach just that with consistency to my job. When o looked at the amount of days I'll be devoting to turn the miner on, and mine from the Faucet, and view PTC Ads, it was too slow to reach that minimum withdrawal threshold. Because, the earnings per task is very low, I understand it is generally for PTC/Faucet sites that's why I don't do any of them again. But I'll be checking my account once again with this fire faucet, if earnings get approved from it's previous years then I'll get along with the site for the second time.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Firefaucet is one of the best faucets out there. I have an active account with them and earning has been slow though but they are still the best to me, in terms of earning methods. They do offer me surveys naturally, even without asking or struggling to do surveys, which is a good thing. However, some times I get disqualified from those surveys, but not always. But the best way to make passive income or earning from them, is through a lot of referrals under you.

It might be possible that this Faucet is legit, but the fact of the matter is that they are one of the lowest Paying faucets out there. I have been working on several faucet sites, including Cointiply. I have arrived at the conclusion that faucets are a big waste of time. It is not possible to make a huge income with these faucets and in many cases they might even cost you money if you use mobile data. This is why I recommend other better ways to make money. You may try other sites such as Social Seos to make money and chances are that you will end up making more money than what you are making on faucets.

Victorial

Some faucet sites do pay for more than the survey sites. They are even more preferable than surveys that will waste your time and you will not get paid in the end. The main problem is that they are very slow and can be very frustrating cos the payment is too small. It will take more than two months to reach the minimum withdrawal threshold. I have enough faucet sites on my plates.

Jamoflondon

Verified member
I think I am quite familiar with this site, as a matter of fact, I once came across it while I was searching for ways to earn crypto online, I am not trying to say that it is not good but trust me, I do not think it earns that much income as described by the poster, it is advisable to make it as a side hustle because if you make the mistake of making the main hustle, you might end up realizing that you have wasted months trying to earn some money which will result small amounts of money.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
It might be possible that this Faucet is legit, but the fact of the matter is that they are one of the lowest Paying faucets out there. I have been working on several faucet sites, including Cointiply. I have arrived at the conclusion that faucets are a big waste of time. It is not possible to make a huge income with these faucets and in many cases they might even cost you money if you use mobile data. This is why I recommend other better ways to make money. You may try other sites such as Social Seos to make money and chances are that you will end up making more money than what you are making on faucets.
Yeah they are one of the lowest paying faucet sites.....And I think I made mention of that in my response. But I just like how advance the faucet is design and the fact that they have so many coins to withdraw your earnings with, makes me crave more to do some things with the site. Presently, I earned through referrals cos I have some referrals under me who are active on the site.

What's the Social seos? If I can earn there, I think I will be glad to learn from the ropes from you.

dukar

I think I am quite familiar with this site, as a matter of fact, I once came across it while I was searching for ways to earn crypto online, I am not trying to say that it is not good but trust me, I do not think it earns that much income as described by the poster, it is advisable to make it as a side hustle because if you make the mistake of making the main hustle, you might end up realizing that you have wasted months trying to earn some money which will result small amounts of money.
It's great to hear that you have some experience with this site! You offer valuable advice by suggesting it as a side hustle for earning crypto online. Every opportunity to earn extra income is a step towards financial growth and exploration. As long as one approaches it with realistic expectations, it can still be a valuable addition to one's financial journey. Thanks for sharing your insights!