First thing to do when you wake up

Geeballer91

what is the first thing to do when you wake up. Prayer comes first or fitness comes first? What do you think

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
This is a personal issue and it also depends on the believe of each person.
As for me the first thing to do is to Pray to my God who gives me strength and opportunity to wake up then other things follows.
After prayer I can now do anything I like because then the daily activities has began then.

uforwealth

Verified member
what is the first thing to do when you wake up. Prayer comes first or fitness comes first? What do you think
For my money, prayer comes first because prayer is the master key that opens the doors to everything especially fitness. Exercise only can't make a person fit because I've seen some people who sustained injuries during exercise therefore we need prayer for God's guidance before we start anything in our life.

Jasz

VIP Contributor
Prayer is the key. To be productive in everything we do , we have to set our priorities right. I will pray first thing in the morning to thank my creator and to commit my day into His hands . If I decide to start with exercise , of course , God wouldn't punish me for that , He is not human , but then I can be distracted if I wait till my exercise is done . In this world ,So many temptations arise immediately we rise from our bed , so we need to do the holy things first to keep being sanctified.