Fiverr Vs. Amazon: Where Can You Make More Money

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Fiverr is a freelancing platform where you can offer any kind of freelancing services such as graphic designing and web designing, writing and translation, video editing and animation, digital art and NFT, and many other services.

Amazon is an ecommerce platform that allows you to earn by selling digital products (ebooks, software/apps, audio books), physical products, affiliate marketing, etc.

If you are a service provider, you can use Fiverr to make money. If you are an online seller, you can use Amazon to make money.

Interestingly, you can make money from the both platform with the same skills. For example, of you are a writer, you can make money on Fiverr by selling writing services, and you can also make money on Amazon by publishing ebooks or paper backs.

If you are a designer, you can sell your designing services on Fiverr. On Amazon, you can design products and sell through Amazon Merch program.

Amazon offer affiliate marketing. Likewise, you can also do affiliate marketing for Fiverr

Fortunately, today there are numerous ways to make money online. The internet has helped a lot and has made our life easier. Your thread is very interesting and I totally agree with everything you mention in it. Both Amazon and Fiverr are very well-known platforms and they are visited by a lot of people around the world daily. You can make money on both of them provided that you invest time and effort in them. Now, it is up to you to choose the one that will work for you best.

Whether you can make more money on amazon or fiverr depends on your skills. If you are a 5-star seller on fiverr, you can easily get a $500 ebook writing contract on fiverr, however, in order to make $500 by selling ebook on amazon is not very easy. If you have positive reviews, it will be easier to get new contracts on fiverr, but just because you have few positive reviews on your products on amazon does not guarantee that you will be able to sell more products. In my opinion, it is easier to make money by selling t-shirt designs instead of selling t-shirts because when you sell design you make money upfront, however, when you are selling t-shirt, you will have to work hard to market your product, you might even have to spend money on ads before you can generate sales. Selling on amazon is not easy.

If I where given an opportunity to choose, my choice would definitely be Fiverr. Personally I feel Amazon is limited to some extent. What happens when you do not have a book to sell? Or what happens when there is no one willing to buy your content? For you to work on Amazon, you need to either be a writer to write books or an editor or one thing or the other. Fiverr on the other hand you can actually sell any of your skills . It could be graphic designing, coding, writing.