Forex market is an over-the-counter trading platform

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
The Forex is an over-the-counter market. It's a global trading platform for foreign currency between different countries. Experience is needed, but learning will definitely help you become a successful trader. You should open an account with any broker including Eurotrader. Once you have a demo and have a strategy in place. Then, trade and keep a trading journal. This will help you identify your strengths and weaknesses and help you to improve on your weaknesses.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Thanks for sharing , experiences is the things that is needed for a trader to able to trade the volatile market effectively and without adequate training the possibility of making money as a cryptocurrency trader or a forex trader won't really be available but instead of making money you will be losing your money because of wrong markets prediction and inability to manage the little money you have perfectly which is lack is risk management.

Since I don't really have interest to engage in forex for now I am been in the cryptocurrency system for a very long time and I know what cryptocurrency and trading of a the volatile
market is all about. Based on my experience I won't really advise people to engage in this form of online business when they don't have a the required knowledge that is necessary for them to trade a volatile market with profit.

It has also been brought to my notice that a lot of people are just going there for the main purpose of making quick profit within a short period of time , well there is always a profit in the market space but as a newbie you shouldn't be interested in profit but you should concentrate to learn and understand.

E

eldavis

Like I always say, when it comes to forex trading, the learning never ends. Trade less and study more. With the nature of the forex market, anything can happen, even experts make mistakes most times in some trades. This is why it is best to always take your time to study more before trading.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Yeah forex trading is more like trading over the counter just that everything is simplified in today's world you do not have to go to any exchange to be able to exchange dollar to a euro all you have to do is open a brokerage account and fund it and you're off to the races.

This same reason is why many traders blow their accounts because trading itself is very easy nowadays and almost any dummy can get started, you have rondo your due diligence and make sure the trading career is suited for you to avoid waste of time.