forex trading

AbrhamT2021

I am very much interested to learn about forex trading the pros, cons and advantages of the trading as a whole,

I am deeply grateful if any one is interested to provide me with some information

Knowledge, passion, hard work and skills are necessary if you want to sustain in the market for long term. Most people do not have necessary knowledge and skills. They also do not have quest for learning, passion and patience. Most people come to forex to get rich quick without having necessary knowledge and skills. Even they are not willing to learn. For long term sustaining you also need a good broker. I trade forex at Eurotrader broker. I am here in this broker since it is a regulated broker and has tight spreads. I likewise can withdraw my cash quickly.

Pros-

1) Forex trading opens for 24-hours and five days a week-Mondays to Fridays.

2)Traders can easily participate in the forex market. You only require a decent broker and a laptop.

3)You do not require a lot of capital to start forex. You can start with $50 or low.

4)It’s a very liquid and volatile market. If your strategy is good, then you make consistent profits.

Cons-

1) There is a lot of competition. 50% of the market size is covered by banks who influence the price movements.

2)The market can be highly risky. If you don’t study the market well, then you can lose money.

3)There are a lot of scammers in the market. Traders need to be careful before choosing a broker or buy courses, signals, and other educational material carefully.

It is a very good thing that you have decided to learn how to trade forex and I will advise that you should dedicate a minimum of three months to six months of rigorous learning before you can be ripe to treat the market. First of all you should know the fundamentals of trading Forex and while the financial markets are existing in the first place. I advise searching on YouTube in order to get videos like this. After you are done then you can buy a book called technical analysis of the financial markets by John Murphy to learn about pricing.

Many traders trade Forex as a hobby and this type of traders usually have other professions besides Forex trading. They should nurture passion and dedication to become successful from forex trading. FXOpulence is an ideal broker for scalping. The broker is free from scamming and allow traders with a wide range of trading facilities.