Free crypto program(low maintenance)

X

x12eape12x

I have been using a crypto browser instead of Google chrome and have made some pretty good money off of it.

I know people are a little unsure on the matter thinking it's a scam or you won't get paid. I was one of those people as well, but now since I have been able to withdraw money into my account I want to pass it on to you as well

It's called cryptotab browser it's a lightweight crypto miner that works on phones or PC's.. best part is you can run multiple devices and the referral system is a pretty decent one. You won't take referrals money for yourself so they keep what they make you just get a percentage added to you of what they mine. They keep it and you get it added extra to you.

Anyone looking to make some serious money that doesn't mind referring people should click on my link below it's a chance to make so much money!

Down the road I'll be giving back to those who install and use the app so let me know if you do!

I'm around to answer questions and have a discord server set up so I can chat with my pool members. I also have several videos on YouTube on using the browser.