Free Resources For Creating YouTube Videos

Mika

VIP Contributor
If you are a video content creator on youtube, you will find these resources helpful in creating videos.

ThumbsUp.TV: This website will help you see how your thumbnail will look like on youtube when you access youtube from different devices. The tool will recommend thumbnail size and aspect ratio as well as show how your title will appear. This will also tell you whether your title will be cut off.

CapitalizeMyTitle.com: This tool automatically detects the word to capitalize and not to capitalize making it super easy to write titles for your video, or even descriptions.

Vid IQ: Available as a website (VidIQ.com) and chrome extension, it is a video tutorial and analytics platform for youtube. This is similar to Tube Buddy. This tool has paid option as well as a free option. Creating video becomes super easy with this tool.

AnswerThePublic.com: This tool analyzes the auto-complete data from various search engines and creates long-term search terms that people are asking on search engines. This tool gives you content ideas.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I have heard of Vid IQ, but never used this tool. I use TubeBuddy instead. I use Canva to create thumbnail for my videos. If you are a beginner, you might not not exactly the size you need for your thumbnail but as you continue to make more videos you will know what works and what doe snot work based on your own experience, therefore, you might never need tool like thumbs up. You also don't need a tool like CapitalizeMyTitle because you can so that on your word processing program like ms world. Never heard of the tool called AnswerThePublic.com, but based on what I have read here, I think this is something I need to check. If you are active on youtube and if you are working single highhandedly (you don't have a team), I think you will always need fresh ideas for your videos, and tool like this might come very handy.