Fruits for Health

raaman

Valued Contributor
Everyone loves to eat fruit. So be it mango, guava, cherry or anything else. There are so many types of fruit on this earth that we know the names of some of them but not all of them.

Fruits are an important part of our lives, meaning we eat fruits to get more energy in addition to our daily diet. Fruits are useful in many places like we can make salads of different fruits and eat them.

Also, if you are fasting, you can eat these fruits, you can eat fruits in the afternoon. It is better to eat fruits than to eat oily things during travel. 107

I take a lot of fruits now because apart from the nutritional value or content of fruits it is one thing that keeps me full for a long time and keep me away from taking in too much calories via food or snacks.

Fruits contains vital nutrients that will help keep the body strong and heslth. The vitamins and minerals therein helps keep the body at an effective rate.

I totally agree with you that it is a lot better to eat fruits than taking oily things that can be detrimental to ones well being. Even if one is not trying to lose weight. Maintaining s health weight is also very important, eating fruits like apples, water melon or papaya can help with this

I take a lot of fruits now because apart from the nutritional value or content of fruits it is one thing that keeps me full for a long time and keep me away from taking in too much calories via food or snacks.

Fruits contains vital nutrients that will help keep the body strong and heslth. The vitamins and minerals therein helps keep the body at an effective rate.

I totally agree with you that it is a lot better to eat fruits than taking oily things that can be detrimental to ones well being. Even if one is not trying to lose weight. Maintaining s health weight is also very important, eating fruits like apples, water melon or papaya can help with this
Yes we have different type of fruits in the world and all this fruit comes with its own unique characteristic and nutrients, fruits are nutritious that is why it help to keep the body fresh, in as much as food is good for the body it is not advisable that you should always try as much as possible to eat natural fruits and not the one that has so much chemical like fertilizer.

Fruits eaten is very essential for everyone who is concerned about his or her health. Fruit provides the body with essential vitamin and mineral to keep us out there for a long time. This is the reason why it is been recommended that we include fruit juice into our meal plan. Fruit is a cheap way of consuming balanced diet..

I agree that it is much better to eat fruits than eating oily foods. It is also a great alternative to eating sweets and other sugary foods. Fruits contain sugars and other contain oil for example the avocados. But these sugars and oils are much more healthy than the processed ones.

Fruits is very good for our health it provides different kinds of nourishment to our health and also helps in protecting us from developing certain diseases in the body. It is really helpful when it comes to providing vital nutrient in the body which really helps in boosting our immune system

I agree because I'm using red apple to wash my blood stream and for heart attack by cut red apple and boil for 10 minutes with cup of water and drink and eat the apple which to alkaline water

fruit is very beneficial to our body system , natural fruit is very good atleast we should be eating one fruit in a day which is very good I normally give my children fruit every day to give them vitamins they may lack especially orange for vitamin c or I can blend it to make fruit juice

Fruit is good for the health it helps to boost our immune system and it also reduce the risk of developing diseases in the body