G2- Earn money from writing software reviews

Etini

Valued Contributor
Businesses understand the importance of reviews, that's why they would do anything to get a positive review. G2 is an app that hosts software for it's numerous userbase to buy and download. This G2 users rely on opinions of other users to make a decision on buying software from the site. That's why G2 pays users to drop reviews on their site.

To earn from G2, you would have to sign up on the site. After signup, you navigate to the software pane on the page, choose a category and all you need to do is click on a software and drop a message of review on the message box.

The site pays 5 cents for an app review. The review just has to be two or three sentences long and it has to contain your general impression about the software. If you can go into technical details, it is fine and if you can't, it is still okay.

For a tech person like me, I think it is fun reviewing software. It is even more fun when I have to get paid for it. If you have spare time, you can do this as a side hustle. Great site.