Gamegoda.com Review

Nite

Valued Contributor
There's this new earning platform 'Gamegoda'. It is a game collaboration website that puts cash into your pocket for testing new games. Get paid for your efforts by giving feedback and make your voice impact the future development of video games. I haven't seen any information regarding the owner of this site. But I manage to get their domain registration date, and it was around September 2022. So it's fairly new, thus lacks credibility. The website says you will get $10 as the registration bonus. For now, gamegoda is available for almost all the countries, South Africa, America, Nigeria, Canada, Uk and more. You can use the power of your social media, that's what the company claims.

There are 2 ways to make money, 1st I've already mentioned by testing new games, and 2nd is by your referrals. You will get 5 different choices for withdrawing your earnings, Western union, Paypal, Webmoney, direct transfer to your Payeer account and Google play gift card. The minimum to withdraw is $80, for some options it's $100. The company has hidden its contact address which makes things suspicious. And after you are done with your task, you will be told to wait for a month's time to get paid.