Gamer Testing Grounds: Is Playing Video Games Payable?

Ganibade

Verified member
Gamer Testing Grounds is an online community that helps members earn money by playing video games. My involvement with the site began in July. I was in summer school and couldn't find work anywhere due to a lack of time. My friends had tested games for businesses the previous summer, so I decided to give it a shot.

The difference between them and me was that they physically went to EA in British Columbia, Canada, near where I live, to test the games. I didn't have time for that, so I decided to see if I could make money testing games from home instead. There are a few online communities, and I eventually settled on Gamer Testing Grounds.
I learned how to craft the ideal application for one of these jobs via Gamer Testing Grounds. You should give up on employment if your application is inadequate. If you don't have the appropriate application with the right wording, it's over because these jobs are extremely sought-after and the gaming company needs to hire you over everyone else.

When a new post opened up, I occasionally received a pre-opening slot with gaming testing grounds as well as the jump. As a result, I was able to submit my application before many other gamers, which was incredibly helpful.

To those who are also attempting to earn money through gaming, I would say to stay at it. Plan a course of action. My goal was to earn $100.