Genuine survey site

Tochmony

Please kindly drop any link to any genuine site that can pay for tasks. Affiliate marketing, surveys, pay per click, pay to watch etc

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Well I think I have couple of sites for PTC which I will drop for you but I will suggest you stay away from survey sites as they will just waste your time. If you are from the first world countries then you can do surveys.
PPC sites....Try Adbtc.top it's a pay to click site and it has been paying for a very long time. And also try Cointiply, Coinpayu both are also legit too. Happy earning!

E

eldavis

There was actually a time I was crazy about survey sites, I was looking for any good and legit survey sites I could join cause I heard they paid really well but in the end I could not find any. Not that there are no legit survey sites out there but the problem is that I could not find anyone that favoured my geographical region at all.

Immilash

Surveys are not available in the low tier countries I suggest you just find another way to earn income online but for surveys is just a waste of time if you recide in the low tier region.