Get more customers by dong door to door advertisement

Phabbyfundz

Many good products are just left without any good patronage and business owner losses a lot of initial capital as a result of poor sells or returns. This something that has led to the closure of so many small, medium or big companies and businesses.
With proper strategies and meticulous methods a business see it self gaining the deserved recognition and patronage and this is through "door to door" marketing.
This is a method of marker involves the advertising of goods, produce or services and marketing to the customer by going to meet the customers at their places of convenience for example their homes , offices or shops to market you products to the customers. By telling the customers about a product and creating the necessary awareness by speaking to them in person could boost the customers base of any business or company .

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Traditional advertisement is still very quite effects you because i have actually seen some people using it to market their product in my vicinity and they are getting a lot of sales. But even at that i think all an advertisement has really taken over and is more effective and can reach more people.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I am not sure door-to-door advertising is possible these days. De to security concerns people are not going to open doors to strangers and even if they open their doors, they are not willing to listen to someone they don't recognize. This is one of the outdated marketing tactics to be used.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
There is still the door to door but it is actually just distributing flyers or leaflets of a local business like a cooking gas dealer or water station. When I was young the most popular door to door marketing is done by Electrolux, a company that distributes appliances particularly the vacuum cleaner. the young guys in our place were recruited as sales representative.

Carson20t

I am not sure door-to-door advertising is possible these days. Due to security concerns, people are not going to open doors to strangers and even if they open their doors, they are not willing to listen to someone they don't recognize. This is one of the outdated marketing tactics to be used.
Door to Door advertising still works and is quite effective I might say but as you have put it there are sometimes such challenges that may arise depending on the area and the history of crime or any fraudulent activities in that area.

The best is for the people doing door to door advertising to be well branded and the company to do a pre -advertising exercise using public announcements and banners or any form of advertising that will easily have a huge coverage in the same location for door to door.