Get Paid By Writing Book Reviews

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
A simple google search will reveal you a lot of platforms where you can write book reviews and make money from reviews. However, the problem with these sites is getting accepted as a reviewer, The platforms are either very competitive or have high requirements for reviewer and in most cases you might not meet those requirements.

Here I am going to share simple methods to make money as a book reviewer.

Go to Fiverr and register an account if you have not already.

Once your profile is complete, create a gig. On your gig explain what you will be doing. Your gig could be “I will review and publish your book review on Amazon for $20,”or “I will review and publish your book review on my blog.” These are just a few examples; you can come up with a lot of such ideas.

Since you are trying to cater to a niche audience, you have a high chances of selling your gig.

Just like on Fiverr, you can also work as a book reviewer on Upwork or any other freelancing platforms.

Since book reviews are the key to generating sales, a lot of authors are interested in hiring book reviewers, therefore, you can make money as a reviewer.

Carpon

Valued Contributor
Thank you for posting this here.
Recently I've gotten to know about the concept of ghost writing.

It is indeed a good way to make money online by using your writing skills. I have also heard of Fiverr and it is a place that writers can really get good employment.

Ghost writing is indeed a good way that one can make money online.