Get paid for referring people

DigitalDZM

Here is website that runs a monthly competition for referrals. You can get paid up to 100$. Click on the link to register and start referring people and you also do surveys. I’ll attach proof below
6879EF40-860E-4015-8C03-ECF6D37188F4.jpeg

Attachments

• 6451DA4C-4E59-4000-BF65-2E6C561FD469.jpeg
    6451DA4C-4E59-4000-BF65-2E6C561FD469.jpeg
    55.3 KB · Views: 6

Juen15

This platform uses a referral contest system. I have registered there by doing a lot of surveys. if successful invite many people and also complete the survey. Then we will enter the referral contest. With a reward of $ 1000 for the first position. Right ?Then we will enter the referral contest. With a reward of $ 1000 for the first position. Right ?

arunima25

Verified member
That sounds good for people who have a lot of connections and people interested in joining any site or survey site on invitations. Hundred dollars for winning a referral contest is a decent money if someone is able to earn it. But I guess this reward would be only for the winners while there might be many who would join the contest. It might not work for everyone and for sure the competition would be tough one and would need lot of time and effort on part of the participants.
Hopefully, this site helps people who are interested in it and can benefit from it.
I am not someone who is good with referral. When I first came to online earning space, these kind of offers sounded lucrative to me. But then they never worked for me. I am not much active on social media sites and hence don't have much connections online. Ajd thise in my social media circle try to stay away from any sort of online earnings as they find it too less money for good effort. I shared few links on sites where I am active through PM. But that too was not much effective. I am not good at persuading people. So, such things don't work for me.
Best of luck to others who try it.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Thank you very much for letting us know about this website. It seems to be very interesting. Frankly speaking, I have not heard about this platform before. The truth is that there are so many platforms online to choose from these days. Of course, you must be very careful because most of them are fake, so you may waste time, effort and even money working on them and not get paid in the end. Consequently, you must do a very good search for every new site you come across and read some reviews about it. In this way, you will be safe and avoid any problems.

Perhaps this website is legit. However, it is not easy at all to persuade people to register. Today people are very reluctant and suspicious because there are so many fake websites online. But if you think that you can find referrals, then you could give it a try.