Get paid on Twitch.tv

OlaAdams

Good day guys, welcome to another interesting and informative session that teaches you how to make money online, cus if you are not making money you are not making sense.

In today’s article I will be sharing with you Twitch ‘a gaming platform that allow you to make money’. Without any further ado, let jump right in.

Twitch, a live streaming video platform, is a subsidiary of Twitch Interactive, which was acquired by Amazon (AMZN) - Get Report in 2014 for $970 million. Twitch was, in 2014, the fourth largest source of internet traffic in the U.S. Twitch has a "Partner Program" that pays partners $3 for every 1,000 ad views; $5 a month for every subscriber and, combining it with sponsorships, Amazon referral links, and PayPal (PYPL) - Get Report donations, gamers can start to build both their audience and their income. That's because, even more than YouTube, Twitch is used by gamers to stream video game playing. Among the common tips from people who have done it are: try to focus on one particular game, to narrow focus of fans on you and your channel; maintain a consistent, and reliable, schedule; consider streaming with a friend, so you have someone to interact with on your stream besides just the game; when your channel attracts fans, interact with them.

Twitch's Partner Program allows content producers to share with the platform the advertising revenue generated by their streams. Twitch partners also get a share in the monthly channel subscription, though there was at one time a requirement for prospective partners to have 500 or more average viewers.

So there you have it! Twitch is a very vast platform which I cannot cover in a short post like this, but I highly recommend you check them up on their website to know more.

Please to leave a message and a reaction in the comment section below. Thanks.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Good write up and explanation you have given so far but there are some certain things I want to understand before trying to venture into it. Have you yourself tried the platform and what was your experience with them?. the reason I don't bother joining all these platforms is because some of them don't support my country and if they do you won't make reasonable amount of money.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I came across since 5 years back on beermoney forum after reading the positive reviews on the site decided to join, but got to find that my country can’t sign up on the site. So that is how I couldn’t make money off this site. But truthfully, it’s a legit site