Get Paid Playing Games

Kakashi2020

Theres this App that you can download in Google Play it's called Kumu. You can win money by joining live stream games. You can also participate in various promotions and have the chance to earn decent cash.
I have played it a couple of times and it's a live gaming platform where multiple questions are asked and if u answer 10 questions correctly then you get to win the cash prize.

Martinsx

Seriously, to be honest with you I really don't believe in all such game applications where you get to win money from playing games. Some of these games would get to the point where it's impossible for you to complete the task and you will be stuck.

It's practically a complete waste of time to me. I prefer to do other stuffs or just play games for fun and not for money such applications promise.

Henrywrites

Theres this App that you can download in Google Play it's called Kumu. You can win money by joining live stream games. You can also participate in various promotions and have the chance to earn decent cash.
I have played it a couple of times and it's a live gaming platform where multiple questions are asked and if u answer 10 questions correctly then you get to win the cash prize.

Wow! This is nice to hear. I will definitely check Kumu out and see how I am going to be a million dollars richer by the end of the month ☺

I am going to check it out right away. Since it is an online game, you could actually win money playing it, since the more time you spend online playing UT equals the more money developer will be earning.

It's a bit like the developer wanted to share a little bit of revenue generated in other to get more people to play.

Henrywrites

I am going to check it out right away. Since it is an online game, you could actually win money playing it, since the more time you spend online playing UT equals the more money developer will be earning.

It's a bit like the developer wanted to share a little bit of revenue generated in other to get more people to play.

You are right on this. If the developer will be honest in sharing the funds amongst the gamers, then this is a good idea and one that will endear majority of gamers to the game.

Martinsx

Wow! This is nice to hear. I will definitely check Kumu out and see how I am going to be a million dollars richer by the end of the month ☺

Haha, are you being serious or just totally gullible? Do you think that if it's possible to just seat at the comfort of one's home and be playing games, having fun and doing absolutely nothing meaningful that one can easily become a millionaire just like that?

If such things are possible, believe me you that no company will be existing today because no one will ever want to go stress out over working and getting paid.