Get Paid to Ghostwrite

Mika

VIP Contributor
What is ghostwriting? Who is a ghostwriter?

Ghostwriting means you write for someone else and forfeit your rights to your written work. You can never claim the written work as your work, no matter what. As a ghostwriter, you write for someone else and sell your claim to your written work. You are basically writing for money, you don’t write to establish your name.

Can you make money as a ghostwriter?

Yes, you can make a lot of money as a ghostwriter. If you are hired to write an article that will be published on someone else’s website but not on your by-line, that is ghostwriting. Freelance writing is basically ghostwriting. While you might not be able to make a lot of money by writing articles for someone else, you will be making a good amount of money by ghostwriting books and ebooks.

How to make money as a ghostwriter?

You can find ghostwriting jobs on freelancing platforms like Upwork, People Per Hour, Freelancer, Guru, etc. You can sell your ghostwriting gigs through freelance marketplaces like Fiverr, SEOClerks, etc. Depending on the kind of work you are required to do, you can easily make $100-$200 by ghostwriting an ebook. You can even find $1000 ghost writing contracts if you are really good at it.

Someone I know online publishes her journey about being a ghostwriter on Nairaland. She makes quite a lot, and says it's better than writing on her own because there is a deadline which motivates her even more to work harder.
It also saves her the stress of dealing with publishing and marketing.

I do wonder though if it won't be better to just write and make the money a by oneself. If you can make a full-time income as a ghostwriter, that means you can make more if the books are yours.

Yes ghostwriting is about writing for someone else and leaving your rights to your written work to the buyer. One should always know that there’s no laying of claim to the written work after submission especially after one has been paid. So basically, ghostwriting is about writing and selling the claim of the written work to others so the bottom-line here is that one is practically writing for money and not to make a brand or name.

one can make money as a ghostwriter you just have to look for clients that will hire you. You can do ghost writing through freelancing site, contacting of admin on different websites or on forums that needs ghostwriters.. The good thing is that good money can be made through ghost writing .you can make a whole lot of money by writing articles for someone else, you just have to be good. You can also achieve this by ghostwriting books

Just as ghost writing is a good way to make money online from writing, writing and publishing your own bills is a better way to make money online. If you can ghost write, then what should stop you from writing your own books and publish them using the same means that those people you write for follow to also publish thereby making the fullest benefit.

But nevertheless, at times publishing your books may be a hectic and complicated process that takes time and may also require some type of knowledge and experience coupled with some skill. So ghost writing is also a cool wa6 to make money online by writing and I once was into it but I've stopped recently.

I've worked on Fiverr and it's a cool way for making money online.
But now I publish my books by myself and it's surely most profitable for me but sure, ghost writing is also good.