Get paid to leave like on social media post...

Riuk

Just as simple in three(3) steps...
step one(1). click on link below ????

step two(2). Visit Earn points/money

step three(3). visit preferred site to earn POINTS/MONEY

step four(4). GET PAID
that’s all to it and what’s stopping you from getting paid...
if your interested here’s the link again ...

Finger Geek

Verified member

step four(4). GET PAID
This is not the first time neither the second time that I will be seeing thread about getting paid to drop likes on social media. But the problem is that you people don't drop the link for others to click and join to also participate in the program.
I am very much interested in the website. Please kindly drop the link to the website so that I will join.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
To be frank, we need to caution ourselves while creating topics. Topics here is meant to be educative and about the improvement of this website and the users. You created a topic without link and you don't even say much about what you created. You only talk about how the money is made without telling us what we will be doing or how to join. I am sorry for sounding rude, though.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
We can not just accept what you just said blindly without you going into a deeper explanation of how its work, I know there are some telegram bots that you can actually earn in cryptocurrency when they ask you to perform a particular task on social media and I hope this is not the one you are talking about, you should just drop the link for us to check and see also.

anil02

Verified member

step four(4). GET PAID
Information about this work in not complete, First you message have not any link. Second tell us how much we can earn with with visiting site? It is enough to visit site or we have to spend some time at site? What is minimum payout? How we can withdraw our earning. Plz give detail so we can join site. Thanks

Wozieab

step four(4). GET PAID
I can't find the link or Is that just how you left it?

Finger Geek

Verified member
I don't know about this guy but this sites actually pay. And the payment is on payeer RUB(russian currency)
You can get upto 10/20 RuB easily per day just by liking and following people. I have withdrawn 15Rub I can not share link here because i am new.
Please message me on telegram
Username - @Robertino00
I am also dropping proof
I don't have telegram anymore. I have deleted it. Are you not on facebook? It will be better if you drop your facebook username or your twitter username.
Moreover, I have sent you a message on this Trendri forum. You should be able to see it. There you can reply and send me the link.

anil02

Verified member
Do you want to earn by following people on insta and twitter? I am currently working on some and i got payment look above comment there i shared my payment proof
Yes I am interested, I welcome it, Tell me who are paying for it, and how much they are paying for it. I have twitter account but have not instagram account but I will open account there, I am waiting for you reply, thanks

X

Xiodec

This is not the first time neither the second time that I will be seeing thread about getting paid to drop likes on social media. But the problem is that you people don't drop the link for others to click and join to also participate in the program.
I am very much interested in the website. Please kindly drop the link to the website so that I will join.
Happy and healthy new year girl in the secret of success of the secret of success

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
It's pretty obvious that the post is not meant for everybody. Firstly, they pay in Russian currency and secondly the site might not be available worldwide. I don't like wasting my time on things that will not work for me.
I am not saying that the site is a scam but I am just making a point.