Get paid to write o Listverse.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
The report an article writing website known as listverse.com has always been around for ages. And it is still very heartwarming and interesting to know that this particular article or report writing website is still looking for fresh and intellectual writers like me and you to monetize our time on it so as to make comfortable and reasonable amount of money online. There are so many factors that makes the Listverse article or writing website very unique, for example it accepts writers in different regions and countries of the world as there is no restricted country or no restricted society that can not make money from it. Second of all you do not have to be qualified or have a certificate to be able to write articles and make money from the website.

The website also accepts articles and reports from various niches such as games, relationship, sports, and other everyday life matters. I prefer the Sport niche and that is because I always monetize Google sports to be able to write correct and accurate sports articles in which I can market on the Listverse article platform. Be careful, accurate, and plagiarism free article is being rewarded with a sum of $100, and also your article words can be beyond 1500 words but not less.

Shaf

Verified member
Recent reviews show that the competition on Listverse is very tough and since it's this way, they have the chance to pick only the best. This makes this unsuitable for newbies. As a user, I've gotten many interesting articles and information this way.

I might try it someday, since the word count isn't too much. It would also help to settle for topics that are not tok saturated so you don't have to deal with all the competition.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I have attempted to write for this site but my works have not been accepted. Well, I specifically write for this platform but they have rejected a lot of articles. They might have rejected me for possibly three reasons, one, they did not like my topics, two, they were not satisfied with my language and writing, and three, they are receiving a lot of articles and they simply ignored my submission. The problem with writing for publications like this is they are looking for high standards, and there is also a problem with what do to with those rejected articles. You worked hard to do research and write an article, you cannot just publish on a paid to post sites for few cents, right? These days I no longer submit my works for these publications. Instead I publish on my own blog or on article sites and earn some money.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Yeah, it is one of the first writing platforms I tried to work on but the competition there is very high and of course it will actually be very much difficult for you to get accepted especially as a newbie.

Before your work can get accepted on the website you must be a very professional writer with a lot of experience to your work. the fact that they pays $100 when your article gets accepted even makes it much more competitive because there are several people around the world writing every day and submitting on the platform.

The good thing about it is that you can write on so many things but the chances of getting accepted may be very low because of the level of competition. But notwithstanding, you can actually keep on trying until your article gets accepted if you're comfortable with the amount of money being paid on the platform.