Get Paid to Write on Forums

Mika

VIP Contributor
Posting on forums is one of the easiest to make money online. If you are good with the English language and if you can write well, here are the forums that you can join and start making money instantly.

Trendri: Since you are on this forum, I don’t think I will have to say anything about this site.

Insured Forums: The Sister site of Trendri, pays for every post you create. The site has a cap of 10 posts and 10 topics every day. The pay rate differs according to the categories.

Forum Coin: You can earn up to 1.5 cents per post for a maximum of 10 posts, however, if you publish articles you can earn up to $1.5

Bizdustry: You can easily make $1 per day on the forum, but in order to withdraw, you need to be a VIP member. By the way, you can also use the Exchange service with other members to withdraw funds.

Referral Index Forum: This is another paid-to-post forum where you can easily make $1 per day (you will have to spend a couple of hours though).

Postbuck: The site pays 1 cent per reply and 1.5 cents per post of 15 words. The site does not have any cap, so you can make unlimited posts.

Beer Money Forum: This is one of the oldest paid-to-post forums on this list. The forum has more members than any other forum.

I'm on about 4 of these sites though very active on three but I can attest that these sites are legit and worth joining. Forum coin is a long standing site that span over10 years now and it is still paying. The only snag here is that the site pays very little for its activities. You only earn a cent plus for its first 10 posts.

Referral index forum is relatively new but was doing well before having a technical hitch that have made the site not to really function for more than 24 hours now. I think it will be one of the go to forum site in the near future when it returns as it has the abilities to do better in the forum space

Beermoney forum is another long standing posting forum where you can make good money but you just have to be very careful on the forum to avoid a ban because the admin seems to be very strict.You need to be a little knowledgeable before posting on the site. But the good thing Is that the site is good one and it is paying. You just have to register on the site and you can start making money.

Out of all these sites mentioned by the OP, I am posting only on Trendri (this is obvious as I am writing comment here), I have heard of some of these sites, for example, I know Insured Forums, but some of these sites are complete strangers for me. Based on what I have read here, I think these sites are useful for those who do not have any major online income source and who do not have any skills apart from writing. Well, you can make money posting on forums but the major issue here is the work is tiresome and payment is low. Even if you spend 8 hours a day posting on multiple forums (full time work) you can hardly make $5 (just a partial income). I do not want to discourage anyone, what I am trying to say is you can make money posting on forums but try to work on freelance writing, if you are a writer, for better income. If you are not getting accepted for freelancing writing, you should not be discouraged, you should keep on trying. It might take some time before you are accepted on freelancing platforms, however, trust me freelancing is very rewarding.

Thank you for letting us know about these paid-to-post sites. The truth is that you can easily earn money on these sites because no special skills are required just a good knowledge of English. I know the forums mentioned in your thread. Currently, I am active on Trendri and Referral Index Forum because they work best for me. I would recommend these 2 forums to everyone.

This is the most reasons why I like the paid to post sites you can make money without having to acquire any skills to work with. You just have to state your opinions on a thread and you are done. Again, you simply make money when you create your own threads and posts on other people thread. I think it is one of the simplest ways of making money online but the snag is that you make little money off it.

The simple to still making good money off it is to work on multiple sites. Like it is listed above, you can chose to work on either three to four sites online and money will be made. You don’t have to focus on working on only one focus if you really want to make money. Another thing is to post consistently on these sites to be able to get to payout as quickly as possible.

There is one exchanger is the owner of PostBucks that offers 2 $ per withdrawal fee on the VIP Members. I do not know the reason while @sincerem has stopped exchange service since 9 November 2022 (there is more than one month). Hope it resumes faster. Because it is a long time since stopped exchange to binance pay. Payeer exchange thread has been also been locked due to lack of funds from Anis Boukezolla. However they are offering a contest to win no less than one month of VIP Membership and you could use advertising reduction to renew your VIP Membership as Alexander has detailed to me. It seems interesting offer.

No, I didn't pause since November 2022, just that I have a set buying limit of $300 due to personal reasons. I was buying until early this month (December 2022), I'll continue buying again from January 2023, I reached my $300 buying limit, that's the reason I stopped. I understand that my advertisment at the marketplace was locked because I couldn't renew it, I decided not to renew since I've built contact already on my business WhatsApp, for users who come to me for exchange of biznotes and cryptocurrencies. You can always reach me out via bizdustry's PM section, I'll be there exchanging your biznotes using "binance pay", starting from January 2023. Stay safe, and spend quality good time with your family.

Well, I am quite active on a few of the paid to post forums that you mentioned. I am working on Bizdustry, and I must say that Bizdustry is one of the best forums ion the internet to make money. I regularly post ion there. Moreover, the admin of the forum are also great people. Moreover, the owner of the forum (Alex) is also one of the best persons I have ever seen. He is very generous and he is always willing to help people all the time. I am also active in here on Trendri as well.

Trendri is also a great forum. I always use these forums to post high-0quality comments and make money in these forums regularly. In fact, these forums are my primary source of income. I really hope and wish that these forums will stay forever. Moreover, I also anticipate that the forums will also increase the pay rates in the future due to the fact that the cost of living is increasing. Regardless of all that, Bizdustry and Trendri are the best forums ion the internet and I really enjoy working them. We need more forums on the internet in order to earn money.

Forum posting is indeed a very good way to earn online and that is traceable to the fact that there may be no much sophisticated skills that one requires but only that of writing, reading, reasoning and some other things that are important when it comes to posting in forms that are called PTP sites.

And you have given a catalogue of such sites that can be used and I am in already engaged in some of these that you have listed the likes of trendri which is this platform and I can attest to the fact that it is very credible and we're even posting in this forum because of an offer that was given by our amiable admin Fecoms.

And another site which is also run by the same admin is insuredforum and it is also a very nice platform for earning through writing, you get to write on personal financing and also insurance and I think insurance is the main of centre of that forum and you can relate from the name insuredforum.

Another site that also pays is as you said bizdustry. Bizdustry has been one of the famous writing sites that exist and you get to interact with people and they pay you in biznotes.

Forum posting is indeed a very good way to earn online and that is traceable to the fact that there may be no much sophisticated skills that one requires but only that of writing, reading, reasoning and some other things that are important when it comes to posting in forms that are called PTP sites.

And you have given a catalogue of such sites that can be used and I am in already engaged in some of these that you have listed the likes of trendri which is this platform and I can attest to the fact that it is very credible and we're even posting in this forum because of an offer that was given by our amiable admin Fecoms.

And another site which is also run by the same admin is insuredforum and it is also a very nice platform for earning through writing, you get to write on personal financing and also insurance and I think insurance is the main of centre of that forum and you can relate from the name insuredforum.

Another site that also pays is as you said bizdustry. Bizdustry has been one of the famous writing sites that exist and you get to interact with people and they pay you in biznotes.
This is case of exchangers on platforms while people use them to cash out their biznotes without need a VIP subscription. Nowadays only VIP members are allowed to trade coins and not regular users.

I have been using paid to post forums as a way to make money online for three years now, and I've made quite a lot of money.

To make as much money as possible, it's best to join multiple sites but it's also good to consider how much time you have available especially if you have a job or business that still needs your attention.

You also need to read widely so you can contribute meaningfully to the topics being discussed.

Some site owners are very picky about what happens on their forum, and it's best to avoid the rules on all of them to avoid being banned. If you own a forum, you wouldn't want anyone else to do the same to you.

I do enjoy getting laid in cryptocurrency since it's a significant sum when I convert it to fiat using the Binance p2p and PayPal isn't a choice here.

I have been using paid to post forums as a way to make money online for three years now, and I've made quite a lot of money.

To make as much money as possible, it's best to join multiple sites but it's also good to consider how much time you have available especially if you have a job or business that still needs your attention.

You also need to read widely so you can contribute meaningfully to the topics being discussed.

Some site owners are very picky about what happens on their forum, and it's best to avoid the rules on all of them to avoid being banned. If you own a forum, you wouldn't want anyone else to do the same to you.

I do enjoy getting laid in cryptocurrency since it's a significant sum when I convert it to fiat using the Binance p2p and PayPal isn't a choice here.
By participating in multiple paid to post sites in same journey you will get tired soon and then because participating needs a deep concentration and therefore participate will lead to broke rules especially if you post more than 20 posts a day. Theory and practice are a bit different.

Working on paid to post forums is a very good way to make money for yourself especially if you're just starting newly on the internet. It is also good for those who have started working online for a while because if you are able to join about three or four platforms and work on them consistently you can make reasonable amount of money for yourself every single month.

I am actually a member of those websites except two. I try as much as possible to be active on them even though I have a lot of other things I do online.

Trendri for example is a very good paid to post platform i have been active for over a year now. Bizdustry is also another good forum to make money from consistently. the both of them are actually my most preferred paid to post forum on the internet and I have made good amount of money from them.

The thing with posting on paid to post sites is that we need to apply patience and consistency. I know it can be really boring at times typing away on them for few cents but they are enjoyable if you apply the right mindset. When once you don’t align with the task then you would find it difficult to work on them. I know they are a lot of people that I have invited to the different platforms of paid to post but they declined. All they need to do is to ask for the price per post and when they hear 2-3 cents they are off.

But the funny thing is that these are the same set of people that would be looking to share your own money with you. If you say no they will want to eat you raw. So I will advised that instead of one to stay idle, it is better to post on these sites and make the little you can.