Get Paid to Write Short Post Vs. Get Paid to Write Long Post

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
As a writer writing on the internet, you can do two things to make money, one by writing and publishing short posts, and two, by writing and publishing long posts.

Short posts basically mean forum posts and long posts basically mean blog posts?

I have tried both and I am going to share information based on my own experience.

Making money from short post is easy. You join a legit platform, start posting and make money. On most forum sites, you can receive your payment in less than a month of posting.

Making money from long post is difficult. You write a long post publish on your blog or any other third platform blogging platform, your article needs to generate views, ad engagements and ad impression for you to make money. It might take months even to make a buck by writing long post.

Now, you might start believing making money from short post is better than making money from long post. But before you make a conclusion, hear me out.

Forum posting is active income, you will make money only when you post.

Blog posting is passive income, you will make money even when you don’t post a blog regularly.You have the potential to make a lot of money.

SHAHID987

Great thread, I really appreciate it. My own experience is more or less same. As I tried many article writing sites and written a lot in blogs but till date not get any specific result from there on the other hand through forum writing I get so many payouts. There are so many article writing sites those who cheat innocent writers as they'll publish article put their ads on it but never pay you, I am not mentioning their names but they exist you people may also had a bitter experience of them. While few forum sites as Trendri and Referral index forum and few others are doing well with their quality rules.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Great thread, I really appreciate it. My own experience is more or less same. As I tried many article writing sites and written a lot in blogs but till date not get any specific result from there on the other hand through forum writing I get so many payouts. There are so many article writing sites those who cheat innocent writers as they'll publish article put their ads on it but never pay you, I am not mentioning their names but they exist you people may also had a bitter experience of them. While few forum sites as Trendri and Referral index forum and few others are doing well with their quality rules.
No offense mate, but when the quality of the post I see from you, I really doubt you will even have access to high paying writing jobs. In order to earn as an article writer, either by writing articles for clients, or for sites, you will need above average language and writing skills. Sadly, a lot of people especially those who come form Africa and Asia, are so poor with language and writing skills that they cannot get decent writing jobs, still they claim that they are unable to earn or they have been cheated. I am not sure why most of forums are too soft on poorly written content.

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
If you know that English is your second language, you should stick to sites that pay for short content. The pay is always lowered but you can make a lot of money if you are active. Sites like Trendri pay a little higher demand beyond your average word count. That's probably the reason you would see only very few people from other paid-to-post forums being active here on Trendri.

Short content is easier and earns you faster than having to write long content. In all, one has to understand where his or her strength lies and stick to that.