Getting knowledge as the first step in money making

Carpon

Valued Contributor
Making money is the first thing on the mind of any business person or entrepreneur. Any one who is engaged in a trade or work of whatsoever type has money making as one of the reasons he's doing that.
But making money in most especially a digitalised setting as this is not possible without having the necessary idea and knowledge about what you are diving or trying to engage in. So many persons rush into money making avenues without considering the fact that getting the required knowledge is the first step towards earning
Now, when I say knowledge I don't necessarily mean school knowledge though it is also part of it. Knowledge can be gotten from many settings not necessarily a school. Friends and fellow workers might be a rich source of quality business knowledge.
I will always advise entrepreneurs and business people not to jump into investment without first pausing to carefully examine and analyse coupled with studying the nature and ways a business, work or investment is being ran.
Let's take forex trading as an example and see how knowledge is very important.
Forex is a trade that can be studied properly and all loss chances are avoidable. With proper knowledge one will Excel and not make ethe losses that most people do make.
The sacrifice of learning is costly but priceless. The knowledge you acquire on its own is another source of income. Take for example the people who are good in forex, they are being met by so many others who are having the appetite to also engage in such investment and just by teaching them the ways and techniques of the trade, they get paid and you see how the knowledge they acquired is now a source of income for them.

Knowledge remains power so therefore, make the sacrifice of learning today and you will see the benefits of result tomorrow

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
When you work on a website make sure it pays at least 0,10 $ per day as I see many people working months to get half a dollar per month or even lesser which seems not logical at all. Winnings should be reasonable means not showing that you will make a fortune just for clicking some ads like 1 $ per click.
Let's go to the second part: Earning from your own website
Your website could be a great opportunity to earn but because half of the internet users use Brave Browser then it is not profitable as before.
You have to do other activities to monetize the website.
I could assume a big majority are using services and accepting crypto payments but you have to trade your coinbase assets to USDT to avoid cryptocurrency inflation.
The third golden rule: There is no website that starts making revenues or leads from the first month even if it is dropshipping or print on demand. The website should work for at least 6 consecutive months. So you have to be patient about results.
The same rules are applied even if you start your offline company: Earnings must be reasonable and also avoid things that aren't profitable like before and be patient with the results.
Nowadays there are studies about company management and eCommerce.