Getting Paid to Read SMS

florecitty

How to earn:
Download the app at www . mcmoney . com
Register using your phone number,if you want to get an extra bonus,input my code:MDN7NQW9
After that you don't need to do anything,just wait for the incoming sms and get ¢1 per sms.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
You can make money online by reading SMS, but the question is, how many smes will I be given to read in a day? How much do they pay for each SMS you read? You have to ask yourself these questions or do some calculations before engaging yourself in a particular site to make money online by reading SMS.

arunima25

Verified member
It does not sound too promising. The amount earned is too low and as I read the posts here some are not even getting SMS or only 1-2 in the day. So if you have a good day with the app, you end up getting 1-2 SMS and earn some 2 cents. Is it worth that? I mean downloading an app and occuyping our phone's memory for random 2 cents on certain days...does not sound like a good deal. And I am also not comfortable downloading any app as it might corrupt my system or phone.

PICKFORD

Verified member
Wow, sounds nice, but many people don't really like this method of making money online, get paid by reading sms just an same thing as get paid by watching or clicking ads online, the reason why many people don't like this method of making money is that you will be even just few numbers of SMS to watch in a day, sometimes the data used to watch them doesn't worth the money you make.

Mertayasa

I did this before but in others website. It's very difficult to receive those message, we can count 1 weeks we only receive around 2 or 3 maximum. It's definitely very bad ways to earn money.
I'm sure it because of my low internet connection or the site just work like that.

Kwess

How to earn:
Register using your phone number,if you want to get an extra bonus,input my code:MDN7NQW9
After that you don't need to do anything,just wait for the incoming sms and get ¢1 per sms.
Wow! are you sure of what you are saying? because $1 per sms seems to be too good to believe.
Anyway, I'm not here to doubt but how many sms does a person has to read a day?

uforwealth

Verified member
How to earn:
Mcmoney is bad for Nigerians like me. They discriminate against us. Had I known I would not have registered.

After registration, I received one SMS to read for one week. I am sure they are not doing this to other countries. They send a great number of SMS to them to read and make more money.

So, I do not recommend mcmoney to anybody. Do not register especially if you are from Nigeria.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
I don't see anything tangible to earn especially from a site that's not paying with the dollar. This will be a waste of time. I think it's better for those in that country. It's far better to stick to what you know than working with all these sites that are not solid like this one.

It's not even my kind of thing to trust sites that pays for opening a message. Just like Volutic or so.... Check the trust score and you will see a lot of disappointing and disapprovals coming from several people.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
I don't think that the scheme works because the thread is an old one. There are great ideas evolving on the internet. It's a kind if mobile pho e marketing. I have read comments that turns me off from the program. So, I do not think it's good for me. Anyways, it's a great idea and this is the first time that I'm hearing this.