Getting Started With Adsense

wealthapostle99

A very important element in the rapid adoption of AdSense is that it has been very easy for publishers to get the ads on their site as quickly as possible.

Integrating AdSense into your website takes only a few minutes, and you can be on your way with one or more nicely integrated AdSense ads.

Watch out for the full article soon.

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
First of all, Adsense do not allow Nigerians to make income from this but as it is now, some people from this same country are going to the extent of using a fake GPRS by making use of VPN and other forms of location changers to make it look like they are doing it from abroad and mind you, some of them made their way with it and received their payments, my brother also tried it but unfortunately for him, it was not successful probably because the trick was later discovered and a solution was made to counter it before he could try it.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Do you actually use adsense? I am asking this question because these days I see a lot of people offering advice on adsense even when they have never used adsense. It is easy to give on how to make money from adsense, but difficult to actually get approved from adsense let alone making money from adsense. I have been running adsense on my sites for almost two years but I don't reach payment threshold every month. Before you can make money from adsense you need a lot of traffic. Getting approved from adsense is als very difficult. My website was accepted afer being rejected for two dozen times.