Goldmine review: legit or scam

Ajebo25

Verified member
Making money online is not a new thing as new sites which promises to pay for working on it gets launched every day and old ones crash we have seen the situation whereby the platform we trusted the most crashed with our investment in it and new ones comes up with new names I'll advise not to invest what you can't afford to lose Incase things don't go as planned.
what is goldmine

Gold mine is one of the newly launched platform which promises to help you make some money by performing tasks online you can earn from the site by mining daily and affiliate marketing on it.

How to earn form goldmine

1) Sharing sponsored posts.
2) Refer people to the platform.
3)And daily minig.

To earn from goldmine you have to do those things I've listed above

How to register on goldmine

To be a member of goldmine you will need to register with 3,000 and you'll get 1,500 bonus and 500mb to browse on your phone.

Goldmine works with crypto currency lovers so On gold mine you can start mining everyday and earn #200 daily.

Is goldmine legit

Yes! For now the platform is still paying it's members but I'll still advice you to keep an eye on it because we have seen better platforms crash so this one is likely to crash too.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Making money online is not a new thing as new sites which promises to pay for working on it gets launched every day and old ones crash we have seen the situation whereby the platform we trusted the most crashed with our investment in it and new ones comes up with new names I'll advise not to invest what you can't afford to lose Incase things don't go as planned.
what is goldmine

Gold mine is one of the newly launched platform which promises to help you make some money by performing tasks online you can earn from the site by mining daily and affiliate marketing on it.

How to earn form goldmine

1) Sharing sponsored posts.
2) Refer people to the platform.
3)And daily minig.

To earn from goldmine you have to do those things I've listed above

How to register on goldmine

To be a member of goldmine you will need to register with 3,000 and you'll get 1,500 bonus and 500mb to browse on your phone.

Goldmine works with crypto currency lovers so On gold mine you can start mining everyday and earn #200 daily.

Is goldmine legit

Yes! For now the platform is still paying it's members but I'll still advice you to keep an eye on it because we have seen better platforms crash so this one is likely to crash too.
Good morning everyone! Hope you are all doing well. Thank you very much for informing us about this platform. I fully agree with everything you mention in your post. To be honest, I have never heard about this platform before. It seems to be very interesting. I will surely search for it, explore its page and if everything is fine , I will give it a try. Hope that it will work for me as well. Thanks again for sharing.