Good Way Get Traffic For Your Blog

Getting traffic might be tough, not because it's inherently difficult, but because you might be using the wrong strategy. You might be targeting keywords, yet Google doesn't seem to pick you up.

I know it's very frustrating, but I've figured something out.

The most important thing is the niche.

The niche should be the core focus.

I've found a good hack: COPY.

This means you won't try to invent something new. Just use Google, search for keywords, and look at the first three top results. Examine the web design and build a webpage with WordPress or something very similar.

Then, create good content with AI, helpful content. Write longer articles and nail the writing style.

That's it. COPY is key because the idea is not to create new content for Google.

NOTE: Target low comp keywords

If you're excited because it's so simple and want to learn how to get traffic in a real-world way--no cheesy or non-working tactics--then you can contact me. PM me, and I'll share more free traffic methods with you

Mika

VIP Contributor
Just because you are copying the winning strategies of another website or another business, it does not mean you will be able to replicate the success. Likewise, using AI to create content and then hoping your content to rank high on search engines is a hopeless endeavor. AI generated content will not rank on search engines as these content are usually treated as duplicate content. You should work hard on creating unique content and do proper SEO on your website to get high rank on search engines.