Google Opinion Rewards App

Odunsi

Complete surveys quickly and earn Google Play credit with Google Opinion Rewards, an app developed by the Google Survey team. Easy to get started.

Do Google Opinion Rewards pay out real money? Yes, and you should try. You will be paid between $0.10 and $1 for each completed surveys. The amount may vary and depends on the number of survey questions and the time required to complete them. Answering the questions in some way is not necessary to receive payment and is actually discouraged.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Its cool to hear about Google opinion survey. I will try it and see how it works. At the moment, I have other tasks given me money more than I can earn with questionaires like surveys. I never earned a dime for once with surveys, who knows, this one night just work me xD. I wouldn't push too much on the site, I'll sign up normal and set up my account the best way which is required of me. If I am lucky enough i win some surveys and get paid. If I am not, then I wouldn't try again.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Surveys don't go well for me, just like it doesn't go well with people in most African countries. This Google Opinion rewards needs people's opinions about different ranges of products but I don't believe it has room for people in Africa. I have come to realize that surveys don't generally work for people, if you base outside Europe and the Americas. Most times I tried surveys, it's always become a futile effort. I don't think I can ever try surveys anymore.

D

Deleted member 13140

I don't know about this Google opinion, I think I've seen it before, and I've probably tried it, yes, it's been long though, I tried it but I never actually any surveys to answer, I kept on waiting and waiting until I gave up, so yeah for me it's not going to work, I just wish there is a survey site for third world countries or atleast anyone in a particular country, it would have been easy to make money.