Google Products You Can Use to Make Money Online

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Here are 6 Google products you can use to make money online

Blogger: Blogger is a free hosting service from Google. You can use blogger to launch your Blogspot blog. If you have enthusiasm for blogging, if you want to use a free blog, and if you want to make money from your free blog, blogger is the best option.

Youtube: If you like to create videos, and if you are good at creating videos, you can earn a lot of money by publishing videos.

Google Analytics: You don’t directly make money from this Google product, but this tool will help you make money. You can use Google Analytics to check your traffic statistics. This tool will help you to identify your audience, get them know better, and you maintain friendly relationship with them.

Google Keyword Planner Tool: Use this tool to find out whether the content you created will attract traffic from Google or not, how much money your content can make based on the keywords you have used, etc.

Adsense: This is advertising solution for the publisher. If you want to make money from your blog or videos, you can use adsnese and make money.

Admob: This is advertising solution for apps. If you have apps, you can use admob to make money.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Except blogger, I use all of these products. Before I launched my self hosted blog, I created a youtube channel in a hope to make money, but sadly I could not reach the monetization threshold for a long time, therefore, I gave youtube and started working on blog. I use adsense and google analytics on my blog. I also use keyword tool to do keyword research. I have also used admob when I was running an app. These days, I don't own any app, therefore, I am no longer using ad mob. Apart from these products, I also use gmail and other products