Earn Money Great chance to earn digital money on your phone for free

C

ckzxd

Pi is a phone APP , it makes crypto mining easy. Breakthrough chain-block tech allows you to mine on your phone without draining your battery. And you even do not need to leave the APP open to mine, Pi does not affect your phone's performance, or use your network data.

You can earn your own PI coins for free by simply downloading the (pi network, or pi, or minepi) app from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store. Once you have downloaded the app and insert the invitation code (cakzxd), you just need to click the green lighting button once a day to start mining.

This brand new digital currency was developed by a group of Stanford University PhD's. It is Decentralized,Mobile First and User Planet-Friendly(Green);

Please note that this project is still in the infancy stage, thus,rewarding the early miners with an ample amount of free coins per day.
The reward amount increases as you increase your network (see app for more details).

Cryptocurrency is the future and is gaining mass exposure everyday! Why not do your part in spreading the word about this great project while earning a piece of the pie!

Follow the steps below, to get started:
1. First of all you would need to download the Pi app(pi network, or pi, or minepi) app from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store. Or download the app from

2. After installing the app, you need to verify your identity to login to the app. You can verify using Facebook account or cell phone number (minepi will text you a verification code).

3. The app will ask you for the invitation code. Use cakzxd as your invitation code.

4. The app will start a guided tour and it will show you how to use the app. In order to start mining just click the green color Lightning Bolt symbol & that all.

You can earn more Pi tokens by performing one of the roles described below.
As per the Pi Network, users can have different roles as below:

Pioneer: Any user using Pi mobile app is considered be a Pioneer. The task of this role is actually very easy and straight forward. The users is required to turn on the app on a daily basis and click the mine button to start mining. The user validates their presence every time they sign in to the app.
Contributor. Any user of the Pi mobile app who adds Pioneer to his/her security circle will be considered to be a Contributor. By adding Pioneers to your security circle, a Contributor can increase the mining rate! As this user is contributing to the Pi network by creating security circles which in turn create a security graph, so the name Contributor.
Ambassador. Any user of the Pi mobile app who will introduce Pi to a new user. The Pi network is invite only system. Ambassadors usually advertise the Pi network and share the invitation codes to get new users involved into the Pi network.

For a limited time It is a Great chance to earn digital currency free. No cost, No risk, No hazard

invitation code: cakzxd

0apple2.jpg 0google2.jpg
0001.png

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Thanks for this elaborate information about pi. To be honest, it has been long that I have been hearing about pi and not just hearing, I made sure I participated in it. But to me, the launcher is taken is time to launch this coins. It has out waited its value to me.

Setho

VIP Contributor
I have been a very firm observer of the p&i project for a very long time now but I did not start taking it serious until about two years ago. Really started mining of recent and I have just gathered about 600 pi with the hole that windy it is going to be a digital currency.