(Guide) How I make 100 dollars a month

Nasiu

I want to tell you how to earn 100 dollars monthly by spending less than a minute daily.
Ever heard of hi.com? No? Maybe you should read about it now.
This is a friendly app that offers its crypto coins, each day, in order to onboard as many users as it can. It currently has more than 2 million users!
Reason why?
There is a ton of crypto coins, tokens, and other stuff and it became really tough for companies to prove themselves worthy — so they started offering something for free in order to become more popular, earn users' trust and get some liquidity going.

How do you make money?
1. As I said, they have a “token” called HI. One token currently is worth around $1.3 and 30 X 1,3 = 40 dollars(nearly). You can claim that token, once per day. You do that by entering their web or mobile app and click on ‘Claim Token’ or by enabling the ‘Auto-Earn’:
2. You also get tokens by referrals — you will receive half of the daily reward of your friends...meaning 0.5 HI token for each of your friends and referrals.
3. You can also get annual percentage yield (APY) of around 20% on the tokens that you hold.
4. You can also play games inside the app.
How to start?
You can go to hi.com and create an account. You’ll need to verify your phone number, so you cannot create an infinite amount of accounts :).
Let’s learn how to register hi.com step by step with two different methods:
Step 1 :
Go to hi.com and click the telegram icon : Step 2 :
Click ‘start’ button
Step 3 :
Pick your prefered language
Step 4 :
Click ‘Click Here to Share Phone Number’
Step 5 :
Click ‘Share Contact’ button
Step 6:
Type ‘Nasiu’ as referrer
Step 7:
Type your nickname

Step 8:
Click ‘Claim Daily Reward’ button
Step 9:
After that you go to hi.com to complete the registration step and Click the dropdown menu Step 10:
Click ‘Web App’ button
Step 11 :
Type your phone number
Step 12 :
Type your code which was sent to your telegram account by hi.com . Step 13 :
Set your password
Congratulations, You completed all registration. Now you can earn approximately 40 dollars for each month by spending less than a minute daily and even more if you refer to your friends just like I did it :) If you have any questions feel free to message me.

Jasz

VIP Contributor
I have this account and I got the welcome bonus but have not been visiting the site probably because I am registered on so many sites. I hope I can earn much as you have said even without referring people.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
I want to tell you how to earn 100 dollars monthly by spending less than a minute daily.
Ever heard of hi.com? No? Maybe you should read about it now.
This is a friendly app that offers its crypto coins, each day, in order to onboard as many users as it can. It currently has more than 2 million users!
Reason why?
There is a ton of crypto coins, tokens, and other stuff and it became really tough for companies to prove themselves worthy — so they started offering something for free in order to become more popular, earn users' trust and get some liquidity going.

How do you make money?
1. As I said, they have a “token” called HI. One token currently is worth around $1.3 and 30 X 1,3 = 40 dollars(nearly). You can claim that token, once per day. You do that by entering their web or mobile app and click on ‘Claim Token’ or by enabling the ‘Auto-Earn’:
2. You also get tokens by referrals — you will receive half of the daily reward of your friends...meaning 0.5 HI token for each of your friends and referrals.
3. You can also get annual percentage yield (APY) of around 20% on the tokens that you hold.
4. You can also play games inside the app.
How to start?
You can go to hi.com and create an account. You’ll need to verify your phone number, so you cannot create an infinite amount of accounts :).
Let’s learn how to register hi.com step by step with two different methods:
Step 1 :
Go to hi.com and click the telegram icon : Step 2 :
Click ‘start’ button
Step 3 :
Pick your prefered language
Step 4 :
Click ‘Click Here to Share Phone Number’
Step 5 :
Click ‘Share Contact’ button
Step 6:
Type ‘Nasiu’ as referrer
Step 7:
Type your nickname

Step 8:
Click ‘Claim Daily Reward’ button
Step 9:
After that you go to hi.com to complete the registration step and Click the dropdown menu Step 10:
Click ‘Web App’ button
Step 11 :
Type your phone number
Step 12 :
Type your code which was sent to your telegram account by hi.com . Step 13 :
Set your password
Congratulations, You completed all registration. Now you can earn approximately 40 dollars for each month by spending less than a minute daily and even more if you refer to your friends just like I did it :) If you have any questions feel free to message me.
Hi Nasiu. Nice to meet you. Hope you are doing well. Welcome to Trendri. I noticed that you are a new member. I am a new member as well but I feel so welcome here. We are a big family on this platform. I am sure you will like it as well. It is easy to earn money on Trendri. You just create new threads and interact with other members by commenting and replying to posts. The best thing of all is that you meet new people, you make new friends from all over the world and learn a lot of interesting things from the several posts the members publish daily. Thank you very much for letting us know about hi.com and the guide so as to complete our registration. To be honest I have never heard of this site before. I think I will give it a try and if it proves to be a working one for me I can combine it with Trendri for extra income. For any questions, I will get back to you. Thanks again for your help and the information. :)

E

eldavis

I have heard about this site before I think, though I cannot be so sure right now cause I can't really remember. How sure are you about this site? In terms of it being legit and with your claims that you can earn up a hundred dollars a month or is this just some hype to attract people to register. That by the way, I think a payment proof would also go a long way in getting the attention of others as well