Earn Money [Guide + Proof] Earn up to $36 playing RAID Shadow Legends (ySense Revenue Universe offer)

G

gugu1234

YOU CAN EARN BY COMPLETING OFFERS SURVEYS AND MANY OTHER THINGS! EARNINGS ARE BIG!

Guide

1) Sign up to ysense.com/?rb=108791274 (copy & paste) we'll get bonus of 2$ when you'll reach 5$!

2) Wait for confirmation e-mail

3) Log in to and complete your registration

4) Click on Offers and then on Revenue Universe

5) Click on RAID Shadow Legends offer and complete it! :)

aB7BIaf.png

There are two possible ways to complete this offer:

- Method #1: easy and quick but requires in-game purchase
After reaching specific levels in game or at random you'll be able to buy void shards (for example: $9.99 Special Void Pack at around level 12)
After buying them, you can collect them from your Inbox (chest icon in the upper right corner), go to the Portal and open them
Depending on the offer's reward and the pack cost, this method might be worth it and will save your time

- Method #2: slower but completely free!
Recommended method! It's a little grindy but, even as an inexperienced player, I was able to complete the offer in 5 days
This incredibly useful guide (created by u/ITSPOOKYBEAR on Reddit) will show you how to obtain the 2 void shards required to complete the offer!

jaoNjJx.png

6) Receive reward
The offer will instantly credit to your account, as soon as you open the 2 void shards!
If you start the offer when the 2x promotion is active but manage to complete it only when the promo is already over, it's fine! You'll be credited the 2x amount anyway!

7) Earn the Daily Checklist Bonus
When the offer is credited on your account, complete one more offer or survey* to earn an awesome 12% bonus on your earnings!

* Tip: surveys are available on CPX Research and Theorem Reach on RevU. Try and complete any of them; even if you're disqualified you'll receive $0.01 and that will be enough to secure the bonus!
The bonus will be added to your balance at midnight (server time)

Payment proof

(previously knows as ClixSense) has been online and paying since February 2007!
This site offers many cashout methods: PayPal, Payoneer, Skrill, Amazon.com or Amazon EUR cards and more (depending on your location)!
Minimum payout is $5 for Amazon.com cards and $10 for PayPal

qsTdOIr.png

wirSwgm.png

Setho

VIP Contributor
Thank you very much sharing this wonderful opportunity . I was able to click the link and to be honest I'm very impressed about the site layout and how first it was. I was able to earn $5 after about two hours of work even though I am still learning a lot of things