Has anyone heard of SuccessFactory or Dagcoin?

Themoneyblogger

So I stumbled across a company called Success Factory, and I believe the owners are the creators of DagCoin. Now I read some articles about it, and some claim that it's similar to Onecoin and is a ponzi Scheme, as it is a MLM.
What I wanna know is, does anyone know about it?
I don't think I care to join, but I would like to know as there are family/friends that are considering investing in it and it could be a scam.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Hmm, that's my first time hearing about this coin dagcoin and the name of this investment site, that is just like ponzi scheme cis its popularity is simply hidden and no one have talked about it positively online before. So we should just forget about it and move on, knowing too well its looking very suspicious with the kind proposals its making towards its benefits to investors.

AmaliaTG

So I stumbled across a company called Success Factory, and I believe the owners are the creators of DagCoin. Now I read some articles about it, and some claim that it's similar to Onecoin and is a ponzi Scheme, as it is a MLM.
What I wanna know is, does anyone know about it?
I don't think I care to join, but I would like to know as there are family/friends that are considering investing in it and it could be a scam.
I have never heard of it before, neither do I know what it's all about or how it works but if you've researched on the internet and saw that people are claiming is Pozzy scheme or scam, then there is a high chance that what you saw is true but it's always good to come and find clarity in forum like this where people talk about Earning money online. For me I have never heard of and I would also like to know how it works even if I wont Join .

D

Dannydior1

If you want to learn how to become a affiliate dm me on Instagram dior_dann am taking 100 students that’s all my company pays ? percent in affiliate