Earn Money Has making money online ways been easy for you recently?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Everyday by day, many income sites pop up for users to make money with various tasks to do which is shown via their FAQ.

But the question is, how trustworthy is all this new popping up sites online?

I've been earning online for more than one year, not too long as others would say. But I started trying my hands to earn online around 2016, experienced lots of scam, that's why I'm careful with any new new site. I'll simply say, earning money online isn't an easy one. Even with the skills, you'll still find it difficult to earn from it. Cos you'll need to devote time and resources for it in order to earn. And at times the right gig is found missing, or the pay rate discouraging users to devote their time to earn from the site. And again, not everyone would love staying indoors to earn money online.

Have you find it easy going making money online recently with all the rewarding sites at your disposal?

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I searched here and there and i want to know more bout affiliate marketting. Is there any complete guide or something from where i can start. And there are every single detail there. I really need that right now. I am trying to get a good guide for months but still haven't found anything good.
I think there are fewfree ebooks you can get online about affiliate marketing but that is definitely not enough to become a successful affiliate marketer. Youtube is one of the best places for you to learn about affiliate marketing if you do not have money to buy a course that will really help you.

Raiyan10

This is simply the faith of so many people in lower tier countries. In my own country PayPal is not fully supported and a lot of survey platforms do not support or accept someone for my country. I am also a student as you are but I believe you can still make money and the only way to do that is to learn a profitable skill online such as freelancing and affiliate marketing.
I searched here and there and i want to know more bout affiliate marketting. Is there any complete guide or something from where i can start. And there are every single detail there. I really need that right now. I am trying to get a good guide for months but still haven't found anything good.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
it's not that easy in my country Bangladesh . I can't work in any survey sites, i don't get enough offers,paypal is not available in my country, Many sites do not support Bangladesh. So yeah ut is not easy here. I am a student, I do not have any computer / laptop. I am earning simply from my android. So it is not that easy for everyone you know?
This is simply the faith of so many people in lower tier countries. In my own country PayPal is not fully supported and a lot of survey platforms do not support or accept someone for my country. I am also a student as you are but I believe you can still make money and the only way to do that is to learn a profitable skill online such as freelancing and affiliate marketing.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I tell you recently it has never been easy seriously, especially when you have something else to attend to offline, it will be extremely difficult to make money online. But I think I am trying to properly plan my time and scheduling it so I can have more time for paid to post sites and some other ones.
That's true, our schedule offline affects our daily activities earning online, and directly it is affecting our earning chances online if its a hectic schedule. Of we're earning offline, then fine we should only login to online earning sites when we ate chanced enough to make some tangible amount of money too. I try as i much as I can to manage my time well to earn from both.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
Earning online is not easy at all especially when it's comes to the PTP forum . There are some thing that one needed to give out in order to earn on online.
First you need to spare many time online and be encouraged because some time our may find it difficult to get anything atimes.

Raiyan10

it's not that easy in my country Bangladesh . I can't work in any survey sites, i don't get enough offers,paypal is not available in my country, Many sites do not support Bangladesh. So yeah ut is not easy here. I am a student, I do not have any computer / laptop. I am earning simply from my android. So it is not that easy for everyone you know?

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
Well I wouldn’t say it’s been easy for me but I think I am getting used to it, when you do something everyday you will get used to it, especially when you make money from it. It’s not easy to stay online to make money. As a matter of fact, no way is easy to make money.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
I tell you recently it has never been easy seriously, especially when you have something else to attend to offline, it will be extremely difficult to make money online. But I think I am trying to properly plan my time and scheduling it so I can have more time for paid to post sites and some other ones.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Get paid to post website as make it pretty much easier for me to make money online but they are limited. The amount of money someone can make on this website are limited. It can only decrease there's no way you can make money than the quota set by the teams behind the forums.

Rachael

Verified member
Recently, making money is so tedious coupled with some external challenges like; electricity failure, network glitches and inability to access data resources. I find it difficult to find my bearing around the clock although I am still in the process because I have not dwelled long enough here. I find it difficult to decide which online skill would be most lenient and profitable to me in the long run because my aim is not just to create wealth for myself but to sustain it as well. There are many ways of making money online and this is a fact but at times, those opportunities elope me due to my geographical setting.

I mostly find it difficult to partake on any any survey site despite being registered and confirming my email. It makes me see surveys as the hardest way to earn from. Right now, I'm still sticking my neck out to other opportunities online and I would have to decide between augmenting my freelancing skills or learn the process of cryptocurrencies trading. No matter the challenges I face, I know that other must have faced way higher or below mine and I would never back down when it comes to making money legitimately.

Ajebo25

Verified member
Making money online is not as easy as it seems because you always fall at risk of getting scammed for me now trendri is my only source of income for now though writing takes a lot of brain energy the reason is because I don't usually do research write based on my experience so to ease things do research on a topic to avoid too much work when you want to write just put down all your research

Ayeshabashir

No pain no gain ,it means that in order to become successful in your life then you should do hard work for this because nothing is possible without your effort and if we talk about make money through online way then it is not easy as we think because for this we will have to give our decent time to this work ,you will have to serve your mind energy and required proper focus and attention not just only these things are required besides this if you will give more time to online work then you eyesight may also be effect due to this sometimes it would be happen that you do a lot of hard work but your salary is too short in order to meet their expenses and due to scamming website it is very difficult to search a legit website where we can earn money so it is not easy and simple to work online but on the other hand there are also mamy advantages you can work here at any time when you want and sit anywhere in order to do work there is no kind of stress and do not need to work under the boss

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
There was a time when I was desperately struggling to make money online. I have never been a big fan of getting an offline job. Offline job require you to work for long hours and you must listen to your employer all the time, even id your employer insults you all the time. So I started looking for many online money making sites. My journey started around 15 years ago. At that I time, there were no money making opportunities for the Tier 3 countries. In the year 2016, I finally found content mill and I started working for them. It was a really tough job because they merely paid me a single dollar for writing research-backed articles.

The pay was just too low. When I found paid forums, my life changed. After the discovery of paid forums, I stated working at these paid forums and now I regularly make money now. Making money has become a bit easier for me and now I am able to somewhat generate passive income online. I work on Trendri and Beer money forum and both of these forums are my great source of income. So, yes, making money has become a bit easier for me and I hope that Allah will provide me more. Inshallah.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
It's not easy to be honest, because anything that's worth it it's not easy, but it's very promising though because it has potentials if you're consistent and you don't give up easily, that's just the hack for it.

Currently, I'm learning about a business and it's very profitable and my breakthrough is very close, I don't really have the mindset of doing the easy stuffs, I want to do hard stuffs because people are afraid to do it and they fear failure, I on the other side takes failure as correction and I believe if I try harder I can see a headway.

There are many things to do online and these things can make you clueless and also make you overwhelmed, the internet is really wild now, and it really mess up your brain and you can't stay focused because of the noise, so before you start any venture, ask yourself hard questions and see if you'll be able to do it and stick with it long time.

Sometimes, motivation might be low as you will just don't feel like doing anything, but reminds yourself that your feelings don't matters, what matters is getting shit done, excuses are very easy to make.

Carpon

Valued Contributor
Speaking of making money online, lately it's been a bit tiring. You know, I have to always be glued to my laptop and phone and trying to do one thing or the other here and there and not even having enough time to socialize and have a little bit of fun.

But nevertheless I find making money online thrilling especially with the way am getting to know much and exploring the manifold opportunities that abound in the online community ranging from highly paying to low paying online ventures and work opportunities

But speaking of some of the bad sides, I will say that I recently battle eye problems because of the frequency and rate at which am daily exposed to radiations coming from my phone's screen and it's really being a hard time keeping up with what am supposed to do on a daily basis and making sure the health of my eyes and body is secure.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Speaking of making money online, lately it's been a bit tiring. You know, I have to always be glued to my laptop and phone and trying to do one thing or the other here and there and not even having enough time to socialize and have a little bit of fun.

But nevertheless I find making money online thrilling especially with the way am getting to know much and exploring the manifold opportunities that abound in the online community ranging from highly paying to low paying online ventures and work opportunities

But speaking of some of the bad sides, I will say that I recently battle eye problems because of the frequency and rate at which am daily exposed to radiations coming from my phone's screen and it's really being a hard time keeping up with what am supposed to do on a daily basis and making sure the health of my eyes and body is secure.
Earlier before now, I wasn't having time for myself due to how I exerted myself back then working online. But currently, I've gained some experience in other niches online, I manage my work time and have time for recreation. I don't believe in working all day and not having fun, the fun part is the reason why I am struggling for the money. I love how I am earning money online, even if I am not earning as much as I want, but the ability to work at the comfort of my home is very enjoyable, I work when I'm ready to work and no one forces me to do work.

arunima25

Verified member
Online money earning is a different take for different people. For some it might come with an obligation to earn and make a living out of it. For few it might be an engagement in the post retirement life or in the free time to earn some extra pennies. Whatever might be the case, the earnings are not huge and easy unless you have some expertise and skills to monetize it well through freelancing.
There are various ways to earn online..paud to post forums, micro tasks completion, writing, blogging, affiliate marketing, surveys, videos etc. One might do few of them, one of them or maybe in rare cases all of them. Whatever is the scenario, earnings don't come overnight and require a consistency, commitment and time management. And a lot of patience to wait for the efforts to bear fruits and don't give up.
For me, online earnings has no obligations. I have them as an engagement during my free times and the little that I earn is the motivation. I have a good paying job that I am passionate about and this extra money here online makes me happy. I am on few paid to post forums and survey sites. I have not trued any other means due to lack of time. I am happy with the easy money that I make in free time. I would like to try other ways too in future, maybe in the post retirement days.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Making money online is not very easy. It is like an offline job. If you want to make a good income online, you must invest time and effort in it. As far as I am concerned, I have an offline job and when I have free time, I post on forums. Forum posting is not very demanding, so I combine it with my offline job. However, if you want to make more money online, then you can do some freelancing jobs or start affiliate marketing. Both methods are very profitable.

Finger Geek

Verified member
There is no direct answer to that. To make money online is easy and it is not easy. It is not easy if we have not gotten the right ways to make money online. There are some people that are making lots of money just to post articles online while some are struggling to make money. Like for example on read cash platform, there are many people that are making lots of money every month on the platform but I am finding it hard to make money there. And this is because I have nothing doing the right thing that I am supposed to do. It is when we have the right strategy and we are following it is then making money online will be easy.

Another easy way to make money online is if we can invest our money to make money online like investing in our skills, affilate marketing and blogging.

cmoneyspinner

At present, the two forums where I earn money easily are Trendri and ForumCoin. I earn crypto but not easily at sites like Read.Cash, Noise.Cash. and Noise.App. Tumblr and Meidum both implemented a feature that allows tipping but I have not seen any results.. It's only been a few months.