Have You Ever Faced Any Problem Using Payeer?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Payeer has gained much popularity right now. One of the reasons why it has gained so much popularity is because it has a built in trading facility that allows the users of payeer to trade in bitcoin. Moreover, it is supported in ALL countries except United States. Payeer also has various kinds of deposit options. For example, you can use cryptocurrencies to directly fund your account and you can now even use Perfect Money in order to deposit money into your Payeer account. It has a really great ratings on many user review sites. Overall, it seems like a great payment processor. However, I am not sure if someone has encountered any problems with them in the recent times. So, Have You Ever Faced Any Problem Using Payeer?

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I have never use payeer before and this is not the first time I have been hearing about it. I understand they are just like PayPal account in which you can use in receiving your payment but it is available to almost all countries in which PayPal account is not so, PayPal account is only available to some African countries and most western countries.

Good luck

Verified member
I have not used payee before to make any payments anyway. though I have heard so much about it in the past and how it is being used to pay for goods and services. I also heard it is easy to use and it is very reliable in the trading system.I don't think I should have any issues trying to use it if at all.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I got to know about payer on this platform and the review about it makes me want to try it. But unfortunately, I have not used it before I have not worked on any platform that requires me to use payeer to withdraw. But I am sure that most platforms will be adding it now being that fact that you can access crypto on it

Carson20t

Payeer is an excellent payment processor with alot of features and it supports both fiat and cryptocurrency.It has swift transactions which are almost instant and it has an exchange section where all the currencies within can be exchanged to another.To top it all it has trading facilities within it's platform.

The only challenge I encountered with payeer is that I have never managed to withdraw to my local bank but I have managed to load funds to it.

MOSIUR

Payeer is offering the best service at this moment, I think. I have been using this very wallet for a long time without thinking. The system of depositing, withdrawing, sending and adding money is excellent. Whenever I need to work with wallet, at first I go to Payeer wallet to accomplish it.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Payeer is offering the best service at this moment, I think. I have been using this very wallet for a long time without thinking. The system of depositing, withdrawing, sending and adding money is excellent. Whenever I need to work with wallet, at first I go to Payeer wallet to accomplish it.

I want to use payeer for crypto trading but I am not at all sure how it works. I have tried buying crypto and the platform charges fees and this is why I get really low rates. the same goes for selling cryptocurrencies. Have you treid trading in there? How was your experience?

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I only make use of PayPal anytime I want to purchase something online. PayPal makes it easier for me to do a transaction without exposing my debit card details. Another thing is that it is pretty much easier to get refund if it happens that the product I bought is not what I expected. PayPal protects it users.