Have You Ever Had A Job As A Delivery Guy?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
As we all know, the job of a delivery guy is to deliver parcels like food or it could be any item. In my country, there is always a job available for delivery guys. This is because recently many companies have been created in my country that hire delivery guys. All you need to have is a bike and a driver's/Rider's license. This has provided money earning opportunity to people who are not that much educated or having a difficulty finding a job. During the pandemic, the jobs of delivery guys were quite hot and in high demand because the government never allowed restaurants to allow dine-in and the only way restaurants were being able to run was due to the fact that the government only allowed restaurants to deliver food at home. So, Have You Ever Had A Job As A Delivery Guy?

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I have done different kind of job but I have never done delivery service. I know some people who are doing this service and they are earning cool cash with it. I think it's very important to always deliver on time so as to retain your customers. I think those who work with skin care product sellers make most of their money.

Good luck

Verified member
I have never had a business like delivery good for people before but i had it is a very good and lucrative business that pays a lot.A lot of people do home delivery business to survive or make a Living.If one have an opportunity to have a good customers in a company that one can be delivered good to,it is profitable.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I have done this kind of business but I do see people doing it. I don't really know whether there is much gain doing this because to me it seems they are paid based on commissions because I know of a person that is doing delivery for more than one company.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
My grade school classmate's husband is a delivery guy using his own motorcycle. He is affiliated with a delivery app that contacts him when there is a potential client near him. He said that he earns more than the minimum wage which is good enough for a family of 4. However, his main problem is the weather. During the rainy season it is not easy to do the delivery under the pouring rain.