Have You Ever Had Any Complaint On Binance?

Bisolami

Verified member
I don't think it is ever possible to work or have an account of a platform and you will not have any complaint. It amy not be a major complaint. It may be a minor one but I am sure that you are still going to hev something like a complaint. It is normal on every platform and it does not mean that the platform is bad or they are not trustworthy. As long as they deal with people especially when it comes to a lot of people, they will have complaints on their platform. They cannot escape it.

Fortunately for me, I have never had any complaint on Binance before. Well, I think I should say that this is not even about following the rules and regulations of the platform but I have just been so lucky not to have any complaint. The exchange is so good and detailed that you can even sort some of your issues by yourself instead of contacting their customer care.

Also, if you have a problem and you contact their customer care, they will respond you you almost immediately. They will just make sure that it is within the time that they have promised to respond.

Efraim

Binance is really good platform, but the only one problem is that it’s banned in UK where I live. You cannot deposit or withdraw money to your bank account and many options are not available, for example Binance earn. Maybe here is someone form UK who knows what to do?

ImamShaheb

Valued Contributor
Binance is really good platform, but the only one problem is that it’s banned in UK where I live. You cannot deposit or withdraw money to your bank account and many options are not available, for example Binance earn. Maybe here is someone form UK who knows what to do?
Have you tried any other exchanges? If not, can check out Bitget. If should work properly over there.