Have you tried an aggressive investing strategy?

Holicent

VIP Contributor
In order to create high returns through exposure to high risk, an aggressive investing strategy stresses a materially higher portfolio allocation of high-return stock over debt. A growth investing strategy is one that invests in stocks with above-average growth potential or stock index funds that aim to mimic the performance of a certain index in order to maximize long-term total return. Prior to making an investment decision, growth investors frequently rely on thorough study and fundamental analysis, whereas value investors are more likely to use quantitative analysis and research.

Investors that use this method are more risk-tolerant than those who adopt a cautious approach to investing. The rate of return of aggressive investors serves as a benchmark for their performance compared to investments made by investors using less hazardous tactics.

cmoneyspinner

There is no way I'm going to try an aggressive investing strategy. In fact, I created an account with an investing platform and they had me answer a series of questions. Based on my responses it was determined that I was a "conservative" investor". I could have told them that without answering all of those questions. LOL. But I am not a great risk taker. The rewards may be great if I take the risk, but the losses are also great! I've seen my son try an aggressive strategy and also watched him lose money!