Have You Tried Poll Pay Survey App?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Paid surveys could be a great way to make some extra cash online, especially if you reside in a kind of country where you may receive a lots of surveys daily. There are a lots of survey sites out there and Poll Pay is one of them. Poll Pay is a really great platform. They have a professional website and their applications could be downloaded on Android phones and iPhone devices. Poll Pay has a rating of 4.4 stars on Google Play store and this is quite impressive rating. You can use Google Account and twitter to login to their websites and start completing surveys. According to some websites, the surveys you receive vary on your profile data and location. Some people might receive more surveys as compared to others. But people who qualify can make good amount of money. They pay through PayPal, Amazon cards, etc. I believe that this application is mostly useful for American citizens. They have a low payout threshold of just $5. have you guys tried them?

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Though, I have not tried this poll pay survey before but I have definitely seen it's adverts online but I didn't join cos I know I would not make any money from it cos of my location. As you have stated, it's only Americans that can participate....It's rare this days to see a survey site that allows all countries to answer a survey and earn on there site.