Have You Tried PropellerAds Advertising Network?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
There are many kinds of ads networks out there and Google adsense is regarded as the best ad network because as far as I know that it offers the best rate sin the online advertising industry. Despite the fact that Google adsense is one of the best advertising network, many people often complain that their website does not get accepted on the adsense network due to strict rules. There are many other advertising networks that can also be good for your website and one of the Ad network is Propellerads.

It was founded in the year 2011 and many people have claimed that they offer great CPM rates for the pop-under network. Some people claim that they even offer up to $1.5-$2 CPM rate for higher Tier countries. You must be needing an exceptional amount of unique visitors to your website in order to make residual income from this ad network.

They do not accept sub domain blogs and they have some sort of minimum requirements but you do not need any minimum amount of traffic to get started with this ad network. They also offer Anti-Ad Blockers for your website that might help you to make more money because Ad-Blockers can have a negative effect on your earnings. So, have you tried Propellerads?

Last edited by a moderator:

Hassanbenjamin

When it comes to google there's a very strict rule that one must adhere to, to be able to have a smooth business with them. I once had a survey app that I didn't upload on play store due to lack of proper guide or information about it and was later blocked by google for running the google admob advert on the app without uploading it on the play store. It really cost me much because I have undergone a training on the admob. Adsense is not different because it is follows the same process with the admob because both are google advert tools, admob for apps and Adsense for sights which are all ran by google but their strict rules may discourage users from operating Adsense account.

D

Deleted member 28127

PropellerAds isn't admob @Hassanbenjamin or related network to google it is a separate ad network for an advertisement means another politic. You can have the site banned at google and accepted at PropellerAds.

R

Rack1111

Hi Man, I totally agree, google Adsense is definitely the best network, but as you said can not all websites get approved, and also you may like to use an additional network that works alongside AdSense to create extra profit.
I tried Propellerads and Admaven both great networks but Admaven CPM rates were higher for me, so I stayed with them :) check them out! My account manager Rebecca is awesome ping the support team before you get started!

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Google AdSense might be too strict when it comes to approval of a site to benefit from it's As revenue program. The reason is that, Google wants the best, for your website to be approved, you must have quality contents, and avoid breaching Google rules, like plagiarism. When everything is fine with your site, you're good to go with Google AdSense feature. I love the option of propeller Ads as a makeshift when Google failed to approve your site. Admaven as suggested by the guest should be considered as well. All we are looking for, is simply to earn residual income through our blog.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I have tested propeller ads. They offer pop up ads, push ads and also banner ads. However, in order to use banner ads you need a lot of traffic. They will accept your site for banner ads only if your alexa rank is greater than 100,000. My site did not pass their threshold for banner ads, therefore, I could only use pop up ads. Their ads can be flagged as malware by your anti virus software, therefore, the ads could be blocked. This is not a great ad program for bloggers because pop up ads will chase away the visitors,

Finger Geek

Verified member
I have tried propeller ads and currently I have it in my free blog from blogspot. There ads is ok. They said they pays for cpm, but I don't think that is true but only true for pop ads alone. And the pop ads only shows like 3 ads per hour or few hours.
I also like the push ads. There pays is high. I have been paid $0.1 for an ad shown to my visitor.