Have you tried surveytime site

Peterlight

Surveytime is a survey site that gives people worldwide a chance to really earn from surveys.

When I first saw it,. I thought it would be a waste of time but when I tried it, I got my first $2 from it and which was my first from any survey site.

I couldn't believe it, I thought it was another way to gete working on the site but I was able to withdraw it to my bitcoin wallet.

They offer lots and lots of survey worldwide so don't be discouraged, if you don't get an offer now, you will get in the next few hours and it doesn't take long to attend to.

What are you guys waiting for, you can earn as high as $10 in a day.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I have heard about this surveytime.io site, i have created account long ago with it. The experience I gained through it its torrid one. Open that, the sent usually send me offers of surveys, I will access it and still not gain from it. After waiting my precious time trying to make my first reward through it. But I was enable to achieve any tangible success through it. Up till now they send me survey offers but I don't go through it cos they don't credit me at all. So I don't waste my time at all on it cos I know I won't gain anything through it.

Nurudeen22

Survey isn't easy to do in my home country Nigeria. Most of these survey site block Nigerian ip from accessing their surveys maybe just because they think they can't get good response from us.