Having a budget list for guide to spending

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
For a person who is fond of saving no matter how little the amount of money a budget list can help to guide in the spending. I saw that in my wife one day when we were both working and she was handling the home budget. The list contained items that we need every day like the ingredients for the dishes to cook (like a menu) the kitchen items like cooking oil, sugar, etc. At first I was laughing until she explained to me the sense of the budget list.

For the cooking oil that is in the budget list makes her conscious of the use when she is cooking. That also applies to laundry soap, dish washing soap and food items. If half a kilo of meat can suffice then why buy a kilo that would only result in leftover. And the small amount that she had saved goes to her piggy bank.

Setho

VIP Contributor
I used to be someone who have a lot of issues trying to spend money before because I thought that the money that I was earning was too small. Identify the means in which any time I receive my money I always made a list of the things I wanted to buy first. After buying them I don't see if all the money that is remaining.