Having a guest celebrity in your blog

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
We all know that a celebrity is a magnet of attraction. In blogging you can certainly get more readers when you have a guest celebrity once in a while. No, it is not a celebrity blogger that I am talking about. It is the featuring of a local or foreign celebrity in your blog that you will relate to the niche or topic of your blog.

One example is the vlog of my niece about diabetes. A guest in the blog can have a simple statement about diabetes. But it is important to include a picture or video of the celebrity guest to certify that the celebrity knew about the blog. If you will have a featured celebrity once a week then for sure you will have more captive readers.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
If one actually receive a celebrity visitor via his blog or business website it will surely give him or her renewed mind that they're doing wonderfully well. They'll simply jump up and down buzzing cos their site is visited by a known celebrity LoL. If its me too, I'll be thrilled to seeing a celebrity visiting my blog and reading my created contents.

Mika

VIP Contributor
A celebrity is likely to have a lot of followers on twitter, Instagram, facebook etc. If you can have a celebrity write on your blog and if the celebrity shares his/her post on the social site where he/she is very active, you can have tons of visits on your site, this will make the post (written by the celebrity) viral which will earn you good revenue.