Having a "seeing is believing" mindset towards making money

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
The mindset that "seeing is believing" it's not bad in some cases , but sometimes it pays better to invest in an invisible investment , invisible investment are mostly online investment this is because they are not seen and also the inflow and outflow of money is actually not shown to the investors . A lot of people in the world today only invest in businesses that they can see touch and feel the impact and so they neglect invisible investment that is investing online . Their reasons for this is as a result to shield themselves from online fraudsters and scammers , these reasons are no doubt understandable .

Online investment otherwise known as invisible investment , I mostly pataken by people with full knowledge of how online business works , and so they do not have to bother knowing answers to questions like : how does the site makes its money? , How much does a site makes to pay it investors ? , In what way does the site pays the numerous investors that it has ? etc . Questions like this are worth asking , but only a person who understands how online business works would see pass through these questions .

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
When other people introduces an earning opportunity online to me , it is not really that I have to see it before I believe. But this will strictly depend on the person that is introducing it.

I have a lot of trusted people online that when they introduce things to me I will possibly go ahead and engage in those things because I automatically believes it to be trusted . Other people finds it very difficult to share trusted platform with people and most of them will even share something they have not personally made withdrawal from. They will tell you it is one of their friend's friend that has made widrawal , which to me is always one of the most irritating things to my hearing..

There is nothing wrong for people to introduce an earning opportunities for others , but the most important thing is for you to personally verify the legitimacy of these platforms you are introducing to people because you can't just introduce something that won't work for others.

If I have an earning opportunity , I have to make sure I personally place withdrawal on the site and I also have to make sure I receive my first payment before introducing to other people.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Curiosity is very much needed in this age of online scams and hedonism.

In Nigeria, a lot of these scam investment platforms pay trusted influencers to advertise for their platforms and most of these influencers are only after money and they don't really care to check whether the platform is legit or not legit, they just follow the money.

It's after the platform clashes they'll start writing long epistles of apologies which is as good as nothing because it can't bring the money back.

We need to be really alerted and research about anything that involves putting our money.

First of all, these companies preys on people ignorance and the state of economy, they promise heaven on earth and people jump right in because they don't want to work, they want everything fast fast.

For the very few that cares about their well being and values their money its important to research accordingly and if they promise outrageous returns you shouldn't even bother yourself just know that outrightly they're a scam.

There are many things you can do with your money that is better than investing it with people that barely knows the intricacies of investment.

A word they say is enough for the wise.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Sometimes, people are afraid to invest in online businesses because they do not have proper knowledge of how it works and the fact that they can possibly be scammed is one of the main reasons people do not try to venture into online investment. There are so many investment platforms on the internet in the sense that if you're not careful you will be scammed because a lot of people have fallen victims in the past and when this kind of stories are being heard by a lot of people they become afraid of losing their money.
Meanwhile, there are some online businesses that people can invest and hope to make a good amount of money. there was a time when a lot of people invested their money in several Ponzi schemes and they lost it. This is one of the reasons why even till today, a lot of people are still afraid to put their money on cryptocurrency because of the kind of experience they had with several ponzi schemes.
Generally, it is not advisable to invest in any business especially online business that you do not have proper knowledge of how it works and how you can make profit from it.

Setho

VIP Contributor
There are a lot of people who have completely given up on making money online because of how many times they have been scammed in the past . I have experienced that also and it made me lose a lot of hope in making money online after I was scammed of about $300 .
This is a particular reason why a lot of people have employed the seeing is believing mindset whenever it comes to making money online and you are not going to blame them at all . I also believe that anybody that has a legit way of making money online can actually put in extra efforts to ensure that the people who his marketing tool can be able to believe him .