Hey everyone! I'm an independent miner

asdjxnsj

planning to invest in over 50 ASIC miners (mainly Antminers) in the next few months. I'm looking for useful strategies to reduce the costs associated with mining Bitcoin since it's quite expensive, from purchasing the miners to electricity and maintenance.
Some friends suggest looking for regions with low electricity costs and a cold environment for cooling the miners. However, mining is still a high-investment endeavor. Another option is to consider buying older models of miners, which might be more affordable.Maintenance is a concern, and I only have basic repair tools, which can be challenging.

Overall, I'm open to more cost-cutting strategies, from hardware optimization to minimizing downtime. Additionally, one friend suggested relative KS3 miners, and though I prefer Antminers, I'm keeping an eye on it. However, the high price of relative KS3 makes the decision harder asicfinder The data shows that it is currently priced at a minimum of $33,200 for reference only
In conclusion, I'm seeking further advice before making any decisions. Thanks!

fadly nurfikri

That's quite an undertaking you're planning there. I've been down the mining rabbit hole myself and here's my two cents.

You're spot on about considering low electricity cost regions and colder climates for reducing cooling costs, it does help. You might also want to look into renewable energy options, like solar or wind. Initial setup might be a bit expensive, but pays off in the long run.

Older models can be a good call if you're tight on budget, but remember they can be less efficient, so you'll have to weigh that against electricity costs and the hash rate you're getting.

Maintenance, yeah, can be a pain. Consider hiring a tech guy if you can afford it, or invest in training yourself more in hardware troubleshooting - Youtube is a goldmine.

About KS3, I haven't personally used them, but heard mixed reviews. Antminers are indeed reliable, but don't shy away from exploring other options, could turn out to be a dark horse, who knows!