Earn Money Hey! What's you're currently doing? What's your goal?

Jennie

Part of being a person is helping each other. Lets help each other out reaching goals.

Helping others has two advantages. It not only helps those who are being helped, but it also makes you, the helper, feel better. Emotional Well-Being - Altruistic behaviors can have a significant impact on an individual's emotional well-being. Helping others promotes social interaction, diverts attention away from one's own issues, and boosts self-confidence and competence.

By assisting others, people become more socially integrated, allowing them to live more active lives. It reduces stress and its bad effects on the body, as well as boosting a person's immune system, which aids in illness prevention. According to studies of older people, individuals who help others live longer and, presumably, happier lives than those who do not.
Offer advice and support to friends and family in need Making time for people that need my help or assistance regardless of whether they are friends, colleagues or strangers. Try to be polite and courteous in all situations and to always see the best in people, in the hope (perhaps misguided!) that my behavior will be contagious and that if everyone behaved that way then we could make a real change to society.

I am currently learning crypto trading. I started a few days ago. I want to learn and start doing crypto trading. Also i am willing to make a team whom i will teach the trading and freelancing for free. I never had a mentor, i just want to helo the newbies.

I currently have a lot of plans on ground that I will want to materialize one day. I am presently focused on saving money to buy a laptop computer . after that then I will focus on learning a skill preferably website programming and then see how it goes on from there.

I currently have a lot of plans on ground that I will want to materialize one day. I am presently focused on saving money to buy a laptop computer . after that then I will focus on learning a skill preferably website programming and then see how it goes on from there.
Wow I can see a lot of people are trying to go into a skill online business , and that is what I am trying to do. in this case it is possible that there will be a lot of competition in the freelance system and it is advisable to learn something that you are perfectly passionate about because this is what will guarantee you a greater success in freelance platform.

I'm currently on cashtimeforum which is now jiba, but I'm making small small money their to meet up with my daily need,I wish this trendri pays more than that so I can make more money,I'm trying to save for my daughter school fees.