Earn Money Honeygain Make money by doing basically nothing!

toxicptc

I know that it sounds too good to be true but I might stumble upon something that's legit and does not require any extra work from your side. This is not a method to get rich, but it will put some $$ in your bank account on a monthly basis with no extra work!

You'll basically rent a small portion of your bandwidth to different corporations (they make use of your bandwidth to stream their content on the web), all of this done by their app in the background (you can do this from your phone as well but I strongly don't recommend it).

The website is called honeygain <- this is my affiliate link, if you decide to create an account you will get $5 welcome bonus

1GB equals to $0.10

For example, just today I have achieved to rent 2.25GB of my bandwidth just by doing the usual stuff (browsing the internet, working etc. in a total of 10 hours, by the way do you know how much time are you spending every day online?)

Simply download the app, turn it on, and earn!

Last edited:

toxicptc

1st update:

I spent my day offline thus I couldn't rent much bandwidth, in total I'm sitting at 3.07GB and 29min of content delivery

toxicptc

2nd update:

Today was a good day for renting bandwidth, and since I'm lazy all I did was browsing reddit and playing different games online... not as much as productive as I've planned ?

My total increased up to to 4.60GB and 5h 39 min of content delivery

p.s. thanks for signing up under my affiliate link: honeygain (total referrals: 2 yeeey!)

toxicptc

3rd update:

The conclusion so far is that having honeygain running in the background when you already use your computer (I'm not saying that you should "mine" bandwith, by leaving your pc on 24/7 since it's not profitable at all) is better than 5 paid to click websites combined!

toxicptc-honeygain-min-1.jpg

1.71GB (shared bandwitdth) and 0 content delivery translates to $0.17, not bad for doing nothing at all today

(most profitable PTC website for me so far was buxlien - in 4 days my balance is $0.2509 just by clicking some links , missed quite a few ones though...with 0 referrals, I'm that lazy)

My total increased up to 6.66 GB and 5h 39 min of content delivery

Last edited:

toxicptc

4th update:

The numbers are huge today! All because I left my pc on overnight by mistake, it was not the point because if you do the math I pay more in electricity than gaining from sharing my bandwidth, but anyway I managed to total 2.49GB (shared bandwidth) and a stunning amount of 23h 53min of content delivery (wow!) so it's not a complete loss :).

The purpose is to use the app when you use your pc for other things and to make some extra cash, not solely for honeygain.

I discovered honeygain on May 11, 2020 and since then I have shared:
  • 9.19GB bandwidth
  • 29h 41min of content delivery
  • total referrals: 4
If you want to make some extra money, join me in this adventure by creating an account here!

toxicptc

5th update:

Almost a year later... I know that sounds a lot but we made it! $50... by completely forgetting about honeygain.
I have even missed the new "Honey Jar Winning!" feature which is a random daily bonus ranging from $0.01 to $0.10 with a chance to get $10, this would have quickly add up to my total

transaction.JPG
As you can see I have requested the payment yesterday, it usually takes around 2 business days for processing. Meanwhile I have discovered cryptocurrency, and all the funds will be invested in that.

I discovered honeygain on May 11, 2020 and since then I have shared:
  • 157.68GB bandwidth
  • 2648h 18min of content delivery
  • total referrals: 5 (0 active users)

If you want to make some extra money, join me in this adventure by creating an account using my referral.

Last edited:

Setfragil

Last year when I registered on the website, the rate at which it was consuming my data was alarming at the end of a month I did not earn up to $20 threshold so I was forced to delete from my phone. May be I will give it a try again to check if your claim were actually what you said and mind you, the $5 is not withdrawable immediately.

toxicptc

Last year when I registered on the website, the rate at which it was consuming my data was alarming at the end of a month I did not earn up to $20 threshold so I was forced to delete from my phone. May be I will give it a try again to check if your claim were actually what you said and mind you, the $5 is not withdrawable immediately.
I'm using it on my PC not on the phone... unfortunately the app is available for Mac but not for iPhone (honeygain is supported on Android though)...

Today I ran a small experiment by creating an account on around 5 PTC websites just to see how much money can be made and I barely touched 1 cent in total, from all sources and spent around 2 hours clicking around... whereas just by having honeygain app I made 5 cents just by clicking the bonus "Honey Jar Winning!"
may 1st.JPG

+ around 9 cents just from running the app

Capture-gathered.JPG

So a total of 0.14$ in a single day (14 times faster than those shady PTC sites)