Hotcoins of the Season in view of Bull Market.

The notion that knowledge is the most important factor in successful crypto trading is no longer new; traders who avoid the topic run the danger of making snap decisions that might cause them to lose a lot of money and discourage other users.

Since it is believed that Bitcoin will revive the cryptocurrency market, especially for altcoins, shrewd traders have been taking advantage of the lower prices of these currencies to stockpile them until the bull market fully returns, which will help to print larger gains.

In the light of this, there are also new altcoins that are emerging and it will be a smart thing for us as crypto enthusiasts and community to rub minds and share helpful ideas that can sharpen our minds to see the hidden opportunities in this space.

Do you have any indicator you use in stalking up your alts or fundamental analysis that has been helpful in the past what opportunities are there to make more profits in the crypto space and on exchanges? Kindly share with us preparing for the bullrun.

Raymondblue

Despite a lot of expectation on BTC in the upcoming bullrun, I personally think altcoins will do better. ETH actually outperformed BTC in the last bullrun moving from below $50 in April 2020 to over $2500 in April of 2021 while BTC on the other hand moved from around $3,500 to $68,000. I think similar scenario is about to play out and tokens like BGB, TAO, TIA and KAS has been incredibly bullish. Altcoins has generally been doing greatly and it's even glaring to see why exchanges are hosting several events and rewards to trade potential tokens that could explode in the next bullrun. Tokens like ORDI, SATS, VMPX, WOJAK and PEPE1 are among trending tokens in the Bitget hotcoin season 5. It's really unfortunate that the event is limited to new users. The reward and prize pool are just too juicy.

Isi24

Seems we share same same thoughts, aside occupying my bags with the likes of BGB TIA KAS. I’m also eyeing some brc20 tokens like SATS , RATS etc ..

Despite a lot of expectation on BTC in the upcoming bullrun, I personally think altcoins will do better. ETH actually outperformed BTC in the last bullrun moving from below $50 in April 2020 to over $2500 in April of 2021 while BTC on the other hand moved from around $3,500 to $68,000. I think similar scenario is about to play out and tokens like BGB, TAO, TIA and KAS has been incredibly bullish. Altcoins has generally been doing greatly and it's even glaring to see why exchanges are hosting several events and rewards to trade potential tokens that could explode in the next bullrun. Tokens like ORDI, SATS, VMPX, WOJAK and PEPE1 are among trending tokens in the Bitget hotcoin season 5. It's really unfortunate that the event is limited to new users. The reward and prize pool are just too juicy.
You can trade a minimum of $100 in the tokens added to the hot coin events to share from.10k BGB.

Incarts

Seems we share same same thoughts, aside occupying my bags with the likes of BGB TIA KAS. I’m also eyeing some brc20 tokens like SATS , RATS etc ..
Imo the next bullrun will see BRC20 tokens replicating the crazy pumps of DeFi tokens in the last bullrun. $ORDI for instance has enjoyed a massive rally recently, the likes of $SATS, $RATS are comfortably sitting in my portfolio

BashirJasper

Imo the next bullrun will see BRC20 tokens replicating the crazy pumps of DeFi tokens in the last bullrun. $ORDI for instance has enjoyed a massive rally recently, the likes of $SATS, $RATS are comfortably sitting in my portfolio
Yeah, and I'm already looking into Ordinals chain ecosystem and AI ecosystem. One untapped potentials of those ecosystem might be their unique NFTs and they are pretty cheap atm. I'll be looking at minting them and also buying some prospective tokens in these ecosystem in December

Yeah, and I'm already looking into Ordinals chain ecosystem and AI ecosystem. One untapped potentials of those ecosystem might be their unique NFTs and they are pretty cheap atm. I'll be looking at minting them and also buying some prospective tokens in these ecosystem in December
Good idea especially as i believe we are yet to witness the ATH of many of this BRC-20. As the halving approaches expect more BRC-20 hype and some of those NFT could be pretty much a good idea to mint since they are still cheap.

CryptoTrend

Nice holdings BGB massive NFTs expect likes currently $100 in the tokens.

ImamShaheb

Valued Contributor
Is this for new users alone or old users can also partake in this particular event?. If yes, how? cos i want to explore it to increase my BGB holdings
Unfortunately,,, that's for new users🙃...
But yeah, with BGB we can participate in a lot of events including launchpools!!