How a Student Can Make Money on Social Media

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I made money when I was still at high school. Would you like to know how I made money I was still a student?

Well, I joined Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram and starting building my followers. I was a good student, I was a popular student, I was active student, therefore, in a short time I was able to build good number of followers. Most of my followers were students in the same school, therefore, school found it better to disseminate news and information through my pages instead of notice boards. I was paid by the school to post news and information on my social pages. My followers continued to build and I started getting proposals from businesses and individuals to promote their products and services. I was paid for promoting products and services. I was even paid for giving shout out for someone, for example I would be paid $5-$10 for asking my followers to follow this person on instagram.

When I was in college, I built a youtube channel. My channel basically shows the students life, and I get a lot of views and followers in a short time. I was able to monetize my channel just in 6 months.

I still make money through these methods.

I also truly believe that students can make money on social media, they can either sell products or sell marketing services. I know a lot of students who own very big facebook groups and page, they promote businesses and products to make money from their pages. I also know a lot of students who sell products through social sites. However, I believe there are also many other platforms that a student might find profitable, for example, ebay is a good platform to build income. I once read a story about a boy who gave up education to build an ebay business and he never had to regret his decision as he was making a lot of money on ebay. I don't recommend anyone to give up education for building business because business can fail but education can never fail you. You can also try etsy. I think etsy is better than ebay in terms of generating income because you can sell digital products on etsy and you do not have to create digital product again and again as the same product can be downloaded multiple times. Another great platform is redbubble, which is complete;y free to start but gives you unlimited opportunities to make money.

Students have lots of needs, I mean necessities to settle with money, they need to pay their tuition fee, hostel rent, need to feed, need to make researches for their assignment with money, they need money for their projects, they need money to meet up with so many needs. And with all this many needs, they need extra cash aside the ones their parents gives them. Now leaving school to go work for money is a no option, nevertheless, there are many ways a smart student can earn money. For students, they need to do a business that won't serve as a distraction from their studies, so, it is advices that they look for jobs related to book work.

Online you can make researches and earn money, you can make much money online as a student without literally going out of your school environment, you can do jobs at break time, or any free time that you have.

Now there are jobs like this paid to post platforms that gives us little tokens for creating valuable contents, you learn as much as you earn, you drop your ideas, you also learn from others, you make researches to get more ideas to share and make more money.

I think yours is different because I was thinking out the box on the normal way by which a person can make money online through social media. The truth is there are a lot of ways by which a person can make money from social media especially that of Facebook. Apart from selling on social media, you can also get money from social media if the media pays you. I personally do have much follower on social media because I'm not always active on social media.

However, I heard that some people also make money from social media like Facebook when they build Facebook page with more followers. But from what you are saying it mean you did not actually got money from social media itself but you were paid when your teaches of other staff members post information on your page. This your teachers rather paid you but what ever been the case you were still paid through building social media groups. Well, I think not everybody can make money from social media through this your tactics although it is a good and great idea to have that mind of making money. What I can say is people can try that normal way of making money on social media.

During my early days of being introduced to the act of making money online one of the ways that I normally used in order to earn a reasonable and positive amount of money online is by working on various websites who are in collaborated with various social media platforms and just as you perform social media activities on various social media platforms you get paid for carrying out social media activities on these various websites . To be very more specific the website Lite GPT planet. Com is considered to be a social media paying websites and to be more elaborate about the website it is totally collaborated with social media platforms like Facebook , Instagram , Twitter , WhatsApp , and most importantly YouTube .

In order to start making money on this website you must make sure to carry out social media activities such as liking videos and pictures , commenting on videos and pictures , liking pages and commenting on various pages , posting a video or picture or uploading a status . There is absolutely nothing to worry about while using the website because the website is 100% legit and I myself have tried it and have really end a whole lot from it .

I made money when I was still at high school. Would you like to know how I made money I was still a student?

Well, I joined Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram and starting building my followers. I was a good student, I was a popular student, I was active student, therefore, in a short time I was able to build good number of followers. Most of my followers were students in the same school, therefore, school found it better to disseminate news and information through my pages instead of notice boards. I was paid by the school to post news and information on my social pages. My followers continued to build and I started getting proposals from businesses and individuals to promote their products and services. I was paid for promoting products and services. I was even paid for giving shout out for someone, for example I would be paid $5-$10 for asking my followers to follow this person on instagram.

When I was in college, I built a youtube channel. My channel basically shows the students life, and I get a lot of views and followers in a short time. I was able to monetize my channel just in 6 months.

I still make money through these methods.
You have already built an empire for yourself. This is a big source of income that you have in your hand. For years now I have been trying to build a YouTube channel with many subscribers and viewers so that I will be able to monetize it, but I have not been serious with it which leads to me not successful with it.

Since you have social media with lots of followers, I would suggest that you register with an affiliate network and promote your affliate links on your social media accounts. Affiliate marketing will be easy for someone like you that has audience already.

Back then like 6 years ago. I was using Facebook to make money but then I don't have a fanpage with lots of followers so o was posting on Facebook groups. Those days, it was easy to post on Facebook as it was not strict like this then. Then I do post on more than 50 groups at once and post many times and won't get banned. But if I try it now, facebook will ban the link. Those days I do generate more than 5000 views on the links that I promote. But now we will have to pay facebook to promote the links.

There are different social media platforms in which students can make use of to actually make some tangible amount of money for themselves.

On WhatsApp for example, there are a lot of students who uses it to make a lot of money for themselves and they have actually been succeeding. Many of them have used it for affiliate marketing and quite a good number of them were able to succeed and there are also many people that used it to teach others online courses.

The strategy in which they use is to simply go to local forums or Facebook groups to tell people that they have new ways of making money online and would like to conduct classes for people and of course if you are interested in joining the class, you should follow the link.

When you do this there are a lot of people that will join your WhatsApp group then you actually need to give them a lecture about a particular online business. After the lecture you tell them that if they want to come to your premium class they should pay a certain amount of money.

It is also important for you to have proper knowledge of the business you are teaching them whether it is blogging or any other online business in order not to be called a scammer.

Just because you have tons of followers does not mean your followers will rush to click every link you share, and rush to buy the products you are selling. I am of course promoting affiliate links on social sites and make some money, but I always try to sincere towards my followers. I always mention that it is an affiliate link. I also never try to promote shady programs or products. The best way to generate affiliate sales by promoting on social site is by promoting only those products that you have actually used. For instance, I promote namecheap affiliate products. I can recommend namecheap products because I have been using this program since a while. I promote webull trading platform because I have been using this trading platform for a year and I am really happy with this platform. When you promote affiliate products that you have used and are happy, generating sales will be easier because there will be something called social proof. Affiliate marketing is good way to generate income for students and they don't even need a website, they can do it from social pages, however, you need to understand your audience and the product that they can find useful.

There could be many ways a student might make money on social media, as we reside in a world where there are many possibilities when it comes to making money. Let's discuss some of the ways a student can make money on social media!

Blogging

Blogging is considered as one of the main things that could make you money. A student can make money by blogging. He can start a blog and write useful articles in order to gain followers. Blogging could be a great way to make money and social media is also one of the main aspects of a blog. You can create a blog and then promote in on social media networks.

Freelancer/Ghost Writing

Ghost writing can also be a great way to make money as a student. If you are a qualified student, then you can make good amount of money by writing article for someone else. You can get hired on many platforms and apply for work. However, usually students have a much harder time getting hired as a writer because many clients demand people who hold some sort of degrees in their hand, so the job you will get a student will vary and depend on your qualifications.

To me student likes reading online but how can he or she earn from it?
By posting videos of how to do reserch on project, posting this on you tube can earn you money, cause there is a lot of students who likes reading online .so this will make you gain profit from working online as a student

Am also a student and the only option I have is to make money through forums. That is the only opportunity I have right know since it is easy for me. But am sure there are other ways apart from forum that one can explore.

There is legitimate way for a student to make money online. They can start online teaching or tutorial for other student or they can start helping other lazy students with the solving assignment given to them in class at cheaper rate of money especially some courses like statistics, mathematics, costing accounting, physics and chemistry at list have seen a student that make four figures of Dollars during the Corona virus while his roommate are sleeping in the room dad to day through the whole pandemic time.

They can even start selling of recharge card online through there WhatsApp. So depending on how loaded with there upstair. With their precious time they can make money.
Am also a student and the only option I have is to make money through forums. That is the only opportunity I have right know since it is easy for me. But am sure there are other ways apart from forum that one can explore.