Can you actually make money online as a student?

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
As long as the internet is concerned here it is totally possible for everyone to make money from it. Making money online is basically for everyone whether you are old or young or whether you are a student or a working class individual. Specifically there have been various ways young individuals who are students in their various schools or college of education can make money online by carrying out most of the students activities that they perform in their place of education. Such as you can engage in quiz, or solve mathematical questions on website like: quiznos.com and chalky.com. as a student who like literature or who love to read you can make money on website like readme.io. Making money online is typically easy these days, and as a student you stand the chance to engage in various opportunities.

As a student you must also be mindful that the Internet is very much versatile and contains a whole lot of good and bad pages and that include the coming victim to scammers and frosters however you must endeavor to do your research before engaging in any online strategy of making money online which might seems to be true or which may claim to be true.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I think that it is quite possible to make money online as a student. There are many students who have been making money online. However, obviously this depends a lot on your skills and how you utilise your talent. We must consider the fact that he demand of skilled workers have increased a bit, so increasing your skill level may help. Apart from that, there are many ways you can make money, even if you are a student.

Making money as a writer

I have made some amount of money as a writer. I practised how to write and this is what made me a much better writer. I have written for many websites and this also includes different kinds of websites like revenue-sharing ventures as well. This is a really great way to make money, especially when you are a kind of person who loves to write.

Earning money as a graphic designer

There are many students who are making money as a graphic designer as well. This may need you to master this skill and make sure that you have the right kind of talent for that. You have to apply for online jobs and try your luck on various freelancing websites as well.

Mika

VIP Contributor
You can actually make money online as a student, in fact you can even make a lot of money online even when you are just a student. There are multiple methods from selling old stuff to selling merch, from content monetization to influencer marketing, you can do a lot of things as a student to make money online. However, before you get started, you need to build professional level skills. For instance to sell merch, you need graphic designing and marketing skills, especially social media marketing.